A Hard's Day of Work

The next morning cynder woke up to some grunting she heard outside as she left her window that night. She looked out the window to see what the commotion was coming from. She poked her head out to see Aron lifting a giant rock he lifted it above his head then he walked away out of cynder's sight. Cynder got up and walked out to the living room to see spyro sleeping on the couch. Cynder let out a giggle then she walked outside to hear birds chirping then she saw her mom down on the ground talking to Aaron. Cynder flew down but when she landed on the ground she heard that they were arguing she was about to break it up but Aron walked away mad. "Mom what was that all about" Cynder asked "oh Aron just wont listen appropriately he was up all night working" answered Cynders mom. "How often does that happen?" Asked cynder "almost every night and he doesnt get much sleep I know I'm not his mom and all but he needs to sleep" answered cynders mom. "But why does he work all night then work all day" asked cynder. Cynders mom let out a sigh "I dont know I wish I did but I just dont I've been trying to convince him to stop but he wont listen to me" she answered. Cynder looked over at aron as he was fixing some of the paths. "Well maybe I can try and make him sleep during nights" suggested cynder "you can try to but if you cant dont beat yourself up over it" cynders mom replied. "I wont" replied cynder "ok but be careful" said cynders mom. Cynder nodded then walked over to aron who just finished fixing the path. He was about to walk away but cynder stopped him "what are you doing" aron asked "well you have done alot of work so I'm going to help you relaxe" answered cynder. "Thanks but I dont need to relaxe or get help" said aron as he started walking away. Cynder quickly stopped him "No listen I'm going to help you one way or another" cynder said annoyed "listen cynder why dont you and your boyfriend spyro go and explore or something I have work to do" replied aron. Cynder felt her face burn up after he said that "me.....me...me and spyro arent dating" studded cynder. "Well by the sound of it you two are and I'm sure you two are no matter how hard you hide it" said aron with a smirk then walked away cynder was frozen she didnt know what to say she was trying to think of something but just couldn't. Cynder looked at the ground in defeat and flew back up to there little tree home when she walked in she noticed spyro wasnt on the couch. She walked around to try and find him but couldn't she sat on the couch. After a couple of seconds she felt something wrap around her she quickly tried to get up but whatever had her wouldn't let her go.