t h o u g h t .

alright

so I was lookin over my characters

yknow

dimi, mika, andi and one that I haven't posted named teki

so I was thinking

what if I make a weird story outta this.

alright so here's my story idea

teki is just a normal girl who goes out walking around the city she lives in. the first time she goes she meets a spirit named mika. mika is an anxious and caring soul who wants to stick by teki. mika would represent her new anxiety.

then the second time she would go she would meet andi. I haven't thought much of andi yet, so im going to just do a bit of research first.

then, the third time.

she meets dimi.

dimi is alert and appears to be on edge. she would ask teki to shake her hand so she may stay with her as have andi and mika. teki agrees, and shakes her hand.

dimi would be her new psychosis.

and when they say "stay with her", they mean stay with her in her body. they are able to control teki whenever they want to. they talk with her through her mind, and give her "advice."

aLRIGHTY

that's what I was thinking

whoooo boy that was weird to write out

so what do y'all think?

should I try writing this?

would yall read it?

anyway, ima go now

buhbye

edit: yea idk if I'm going to be able to do this idea sorry... I might do it if I need to make a story for school but I just don't enjoy this idea as much. but I might make a story out of my new characters, if y'all want. it's probably gonna be gay which I feel more motivated to write about.

yea sorry ima go now bye