beginning

When I was born my biological  family abandoned because I was different.
that thay didnt want a freak like me to stay with them and ruin there reputation.thay said that thay didnt want a neko in there family.

It was a cruel world where neko where freaks and the (normals) where quot on quot  hero's.

But the neko's that did survive wold ethere go to an orphanage of get adopted and have a nice  family .

But there was not a lot of neko's in the world the ones that survived went to a orphanage as kid but the ones that didnt get lucky where eather executed or slaves or miss treated.

    back to my life as a baby neko~♡

Thay my biological perents drove off to the forest once I was a baby thay put me in a box filled with paper thay did give me a blanket after thay left.
But
Luckily someone found me
the good part is that she works at a orphanage she took me to work with her and left after a few days sadly .

I hope I can see her again

(Y/n) POV [also your 12]
I heard that there was some one that was going to adopted a kid [it was once a while that that some one wold adopt us but with my luck I dont think I wold get adopted.....but let's hope for the best] as I smiled.

To be continued

*let see what happend also sorry for making this chapter short