Chapter 6

"Okay! So you go in this car, you here, and you four over in the blue van" A woman with wild red hair called out. Clair, Riley, Jane, and Jane's stage mom were in the blue van.

Clair jumped and ran for the car. She did a little skip dance, Jane doubled over with laughter. Riley came up and patted her on the back. "You gonna be okay?" Riley said giggling a little.

"Ya, I'll be fine" Jane coughed a little. "Excuse me"

Jane climbed in the car last. Just before she shut the door a hand stopped her. She opened the door and looked to see who it was. It was Peyton "What?" Jane asked exasperated.

"Oh, someone didn't get enough sleep" Jane rolled her eyes "I wanted to know if you wanted to ride in the limousine"

"Yes!" Jane yelled "I love limos" She jumped out and ended up falling in his arms.

"Falling for me already?" He said raising his eyebrows. Jane snorted and rolled her eyes. She did have to admit that his arms were strong and safe. She shook her head trying to get those thoughts out of her head.

"Lets go!" Jane jumped and ran for the limo. "Woohoo!"

--

"Okay the novelty has worn off, how long are we going to be in here?" Jane asked

"First of all we've only been in here for ten minutes, second, the farm is like three hours away from the airport." Peyton said clearly annoyed as he rolled his eyes at her.

"Don't roll your eyes at me" Jane said sitting up and pointing at him.

"Oh I'll do it again and again, till your screaming" He said rolling his eyes over and over again.

"That's what she said" Jane mumbled

"Oh so little miss Plain Jane has a dirty sense of humor" He said with a sly smirk

"I know nothing about what you are talking about" Jane said jutting her chin in the air.

"Oh? What about this?"He grabbed a water bottle from the ice bin. He looked like he was trying to open it but failing. "You try"

Jane took it and narrowed her eyes at him. She tried opening it, but it was on really tightly. She pulled harder.

"That's it baby, harder, almost there. Harder, twist it!" He yelled. Jane's face was mortified, but it instantly transformed to laughter. She laughed so hard she fell over in her seat. Peyton soon joined her.

Jane sat up and wiped a tear from her eye. "That...was...classic" She panted.

"You're tired already? Its only been a minute." That caused another eruption of giggles. Peyton slowly moved to sit next to her.

"What are you doing?" He was starting straight into her eyes. Then an evil grin spread across his face.

"This" With that he started tickling her sides. She was laughing so hard it was painful. She rolled out of her seat onto the floor, with Peyton close behind. The driver turned and looked at our compromising position and shook his head.

"Darn teenage hormones, next thing you know, BOOM! A baby" He grumbled. That caused them both to laugh again. Jane used this to her advantage and flipped him over.

"Its your turn" Jane said evilly. Then she started tickling him. And he laughed so that his face turned tomato red.

"Ja..Ja..Jane stop!" He tried to say between laughter.

She leaned down and whispered in his ear. "That's it baby, moan my name" Jane sat up with a smile and climbed into her seat.

"You do have a dirty mind" Peyton said while trying to catch his breath.He climbed into the seat next to her.

"Eh, I have an older brother" She said shrugging her shoulders. Then she yawned and blinked. "Wow, am I tired"

"You should have slept on the plane" He said nonchalantly.

"I wasn't tired then" Jane laid her head back on the seat. "Wake me up when we get there."

Peyton nodded. She was asleep in two minutes. He looked down at her innocent face. She was so different than the other girls that threw themselves at him just because he was famous. She made him feel like he was normal again. Jane seemed genuine also, unlike those fake bimbos trying to be something there not. She doesn't were makeup or dress inappropriately.

He felt her stir next to him, she moved closer and wrapped her arms around his torso. She laid her head on his chest and smiled. Peyton shook his head smiling and put his arms around her body. She fit perfectly next to him. He closed his eyes and laid them on her head. Content as can be.

----

So, hey, I'm back! I'm so sorry for being a stranger please, please, please, infinity times infinity, infinity times please forgive me :(

I've have been traveling, I went to Ukraine for a month, and I was in connecticut, and I went to a whole bunch of other places. I have been extremely busy. So, ya.

well the picture is of Clair, and the external link is Riley <3 arent they adorable?

Love you all! ♥♥♥

Silouette