1. The Fifth Street Offense Squad

Normally, teenagers are irresponsible and not the brightest. Especially if they're the type that parties a lot.

But these four young lads are not that type.

In fact, they are the brightest young men around.

The smartest kids on Fifth Street.

They're the only kids on Fifth Street, as a matter of fact.

Well, they're not kids anymore.

They still act like kids.

Every morning, each boy wakes up and starts their day in the 5SOS Communications Building.

There's the leader, Michael Clifford, who informs the others about the situation ahead of them.

Then there's the brains, the scientific genius Luke Hemmings. He's great at making new things to help the mission.

Ashton Irwin is the strength. He works out every morning and is useful in rescue situations.

And then there's Calum Hood. Calum's job is to investigate, and also do whatever the boys tell him to do, such as stalk a suspicious person or order a pizza.

This gang has been laughed at for far too long, when they really shouldn't be judged for stopping a few crimes.

There aren't many crimes that call for teenage boys dressed in ridiculous outfits.

This mission that they were called for was almost impossible.

How could these boys ever figure out who stole the Mona Lisa? And how could they catch the thief?