Part one

*pov Arianne*
Stuck behind any papers and a laptop. That's usual for me. To be honest, I don't like to work before. I just wanna live with the happiness without a working or anything, I just wanted to asked my parents for money. But someone made me learnt about something, that is --Would us always stand idly of others, without worked by yourself?-- Yeah, she is my mum. Who always taught about life to me. And I decided to work because she already dead. It's hurt for me,  but I can't do anything to make her keep alive.  It's been a year since she died,  when me and my dad just knew about her disease. She has a cancer disease since 2 years before she died.  Yeah, my mum hidden about that from us.  I cannot receive about her death before, and also I know that's really hard for my dad.  But he told me that a live will be fine even without my mum.

And now, I live with my dad. He never spoke about a woman, or like search a new mother or thought that he will marry someone. No,  he never. Because he only has me, and he was told me that he wasn't wanted to marry a woman to replaced my real mum.  But, I think that he should life with the another womans, he need a woman in his life.  But as you know, he doesn't even care.  So I can't do anything again, but sometimes I always trying to tease him about a woman.

I work at the company which is quite famous in Los Angeles. Maybe I been work more and less a year at this company.  I enjoyed with all my work, but sometimes I got the problems. But I could handled it.

As usual I still work at 6 pm,  and I will be back to home at 7 pm or maybe more. Some employees who are in the same section as me have gone home,  but I just sitting in my chair still doing my job which almost finish.

"Ari, are you finished?" someone approaching me.  "It's been almost night,  I will take you home"

I look at him, he is my bestfriend since the first time I worked in this company.  "Wait till my work is finish, Allan"

"Oh come on, Ari.  You can continue your work tomorrow"

"No, no. Please, just wait a few minutes. My work will be finish"

He sigh "Okay I'll waiting for you"

"I am sorry" I say

"For what, Ari?" He sitting in the chair which there by my side, and still look at me.

"Because I've been always troublesome"

"I don't mind.  You know that I love you. So no problem, don't feel guilty"

I sigh,  "But you know that now we just-"

"I know"

"Sorry" I look at down, I wanna crying right now.

He stand up, and squatting beside me, and grabbing my face to look at him. "No!  Please don't cry, Ari. I don't want to hurt you,  okay please forget it"

"But, Allan. I'm the one who actually always hurted you" I say, now I'm really crying. 

"Ari, please. Don't thought about it, okay? Forget it, I don't mean to make you cry like this really" He sigh and hug me. I cry on his  shoulder, and of course I'm also hug him. I really shaking now.

"I'm sorry" I say softly. 

"No problem, Ari.  I'm fine enough" He say. But I know it's hurting him.

I parse our hug and look at him, and then I look at my clock in my arms. "Wait a few minutes" I whisper. He nodded.  I continue to my work,  okay Arianne you just need to focus of your work now. Don't think about anything.

And a few minutes I can finished my work.  We walking out, and then he really take me home.  "Ari" He say. We are still in his car, and we just arriving in front of my home.

"Ya?"

"Good night" He say softly. He suddenly kiss my forehead very gently

I'm fuckin shock right now, we look at eachother eyes. I sigh softly. "I.. uhm. Thank you for took me home" I say. And then I leave his car and walking to my home. 

I know he still sitting in his car and look at me until I really in my home. Then he leave my home when I close the door.  I sigh anymore then I walking to my bedroom.

My dad haven't back to home yet, usually he still in his work at this time.

---
Whoaaaaa this is my first story which used the English language. Tbh I felt easy to wrote a story with my language and I didn't have a lot problem, but I feel it's so hard when I wrote with the English language.  So im apologize  for the wrong grammar.  I will always trying do the best.

hope you enjoy,  peace! xxxxx