{•5•}

Y/N

"Little sis..."

...

Fuck.

"Get on." Jimin gritted his teeth, glaring at me.

"Boobooo, I'm so scared~" I rolled my eyes and heard Jungkook chuckling.

"I'll drop her home, you can go," Jungkook said, standing up with his hands inside his pockets. 

"Careful there, transfer student. This is my sister." Jimin sure did look scary, but I couldn't take him seriously.

"There's already someone else sitting behind you though." Jungkook chuckled, looking at Hoseok who was looking at me with a difficult expression to read.

"Hobi, get off." Jimin looked over his shoulder and Hoseok groaned, getting of Jimin's motorcycle.

"Now Y/N, get on." I heard my brother saying, but I was focused on someone else.

I saw Jungkook getting on on his bike and putting his helmet on, I had so many thoughts. Thoughts I couldn't understand why I had them in the first place.

For some reason, I wanted Jungkook to drive me home.

"Y/N?"

Now Jungkook's head turned to my direction, taking a second to raise the visor helmet and narrowing his eyes at me. Trying to read me.

"I said get on!"

And he did read me.

Lowering his helmet visor, Jungkook grabbed the throttle and twisted it. We three heard his motorcycle's bridal exhaust sound, becoming louder and louder.

Jungkook was waiting for something.

Looking at my direction, I now got that he was waiting for me.

I glanced at Jimin and Hoseok, who was looking at Jungkook's motorcycle model in a fascinating way. While they were focused on something else, I had enough time to get on Jungkook's motorcycle.
Sure my feet still hurt, but I had to ignore the pain and save my ass .

It happened in a blink.

I was so far away from both boys. Hoseok and my brother.

Looking over my shoulder, I saw Jimin's eyes darken and Hoseok getting on his bike, following us.

Jungkook cursed when he saw Jimin behind him, speeding up. My grip around his waist tightened as I closed my eyes. Jungkook speeds up past cars on the high way, taking sharp turns.

I was not someone who was afraid of something or someone. Even though I felt like Jungkook was putting our lives in danger, I actually should scream my lungs out. But I didn't.

I've always hated girls, who were screaming over little things. Screaming made them look like cry-babies and annoying. Someone teases them, they scream. Someone hugs them, they scream. Someone wants to talk to them, they scream.

In short, they're loud for nothing.

It's not that they scream, they're just loud. They just want everyone to hear and to look at them.