adventure of the heart : Australia x reader pt. 1

Okay there needs to be more of these things !

I wuvAustalia 0w0 !!

(h/c) = hair color

(h/l)= hair length

(h/t)= hairstyle aka curly,straight,wavy etc.

(f/c)= favorite color

(e/c)= eye color

(f/n)= first name

(l/n)=last name

just for future reference _____________________________________________________________

part 1

Thud , oof , thud ,oof , thud , oof

The sound of your uber-duber fat eore stuffed animal as I ricochet of the  ceiling and collide with your face repeatedly.You were laying on your bed , your (h/l) (h/c) hair strewn across the (f/c) comforter .It was the 3 rd day of summer and you were already SO BORED .Suddenly your phone rang

"hello?"

"hey (y/n) !"

"hey May!"

"so .... guess who scored 2 tickets to Sydney,Australia !"

"what you did !"

"no Matthew did ...... who do you think idiot !me ! me ! and your coming with me !"

"....."

"(y/n)!"

" I'm already packing !!"

---end of call ---

~~~~~timeskip brought to you by Canadian maple syrup

Canada : w-were the best e-eh May: good job Maddie 0w0~~~~~

you were scurryingg towards your gate D-23 .May had picked you up along with her older brother Arthur and he had given you and her the bloody-hell-idiots-stay-safe-blah-blah-i-love-you-all-just-go-away-now-but-i-will-miss-you kinda speech.You flew(no pun intended) towards the entrance door,down the metal tube as a hall and quickly found you seat in row 13 .May sat down next to you . Her long Brown hair braided to the side she had a pair of galaxy vans on and was just wearing a pair of jean shorts and baggy white tank top with the words 'be a rebel' imprinted on it . You were wearing a pair of jean shorts , simple (f/c) t shirt with selves that came down to elbow and a pair of dog patterned vans slip ons . You wiggled your toes and turned your head to look out the window.(h/c) hair swished to the side in a tight braid similar to Mays . You glanced out to the tar paved runway out the layer of plastic and knew something amazing would happen on this adventure.