Chapter One: Once Upon a time

Once upon a time there was two love struck doves, he was tall, handsome, with shining golden hair from the heavens, sea blue eyes and sun kissed skin, every waking feature of his looked like it was carved by angels. She had skin as white as fresh fallen snow, long chocolate brown hair, that bounced like a cloud as she walked, and cat like amber eyes.
Their names where Julia Hayward and Henry Macalister. They met in a high school math class freshman year, became the it football couple, home coming king and queen, went off to college together, got married, he built an empire while she was his queen who stayed home with his princesses. It seemed they where in fact the perfect couple as if plucked out of a fairy tale. A sad tragic fairytale.
With every ounce of happiness comes a price of pain to pay.
It was a cold winters night when Julia suddenly fell ill after a night on the town with the couples closest companions. Shortly after getting into there castle Julia dropped to the floor in a cold sweat shaking, being a loving devoted husband Henry carried up his love to their quarters to rest up ensuring she'd feel better with a nights rest in the morning. The night went and morning came, the sun glistening across new fallen snow as it danced into there bedroom window. And over her pale white skin. Her cold, icy white skin. Henry's sobs could be heard threw out the castle echoing threw the walls waking up the two little princesses who quickly put on there slippers and robs rushing to there parents room. The eldest daughter the age of six instantly runs up to her mother begging crying for her to wake up. The youngest age four stands back in confusion.
Six months later Henry married an assistant from work, to provide the girls with a "new mother". She was widowed herself shortly after getting married to her first husband. She'd gotten along well with the girls in the past and seemed like the perfect fit, that's how Henry saw it and she saw it as the perfect fit for her wallet.
That was my parents story, my background. No one really knows about me. It's always been about Crystal, Crystal Crystal Crystal. Every one knows who Crystal is, but me Nah. I'm Scarlet Macalister and this is my twisted fairytale.