Alligence of Shadeclan and the Shadecode

Leader: Shadestar- a gray tabby she-cat with amber eyes, awakens frequently in the place of no stars.
Apprentice: Icepaw- white she-cat with cold green eyes, raised by Shadestar and Snakepaw and extremely loyal.

Deputy: Thistlebee- white tom with black stripes and green eyes, loyal to his clan and mate above all else.
Apprentice: Goldenpaw- a yellow she-cat with light green eyes, just excited to be an apprentice honestly.

Medicine Cat: Sagefeather- pleasant brown tom, secretly follows Starclan instead of the Dark Forest.
Apprentice: Snakepaw- grumpy white tom with light grey spots and yellow eyes, son of Thistlebee and Deercreek.

Warriors:
Hornetshriek: pale yellow she-cat with black stripes and yellow eyes, has very little patience and unusually large claws.
Apprentice: Hollowpaw- White tom with black fur over his eyes, follows Hornetclaw blindly much to her annoyance.

Duskstorm: dark gray she-cat with black spots and yellow eyes, waiting for her little siblings to grow up to mentor.

Dawnstreak- light grey tom with a white stripe on his back and lime eyes, in the same litter as Snakepaw and Duskstorm.
Apprentice: Mintpaw - pale grey tom with umber eyes, brother to Icepaw
Queens
Deercreek- black she-cat with white spots, Shadeclan's kitmaker, as well as mate to Thistlebee.

Blossomstream- a blue she-cat with light orange eyes, mated to Dawnstreak, half-sister to Shadestar on father's side.

Shadecode
The shadecode is a group of rules that those of Shadeclan follow, not unlike the Warrior Code with a few differences.

1 Twolegs are not friends, only a source of food and possibly new recruits in times of dire need.

2 Medicine cats are not held back by the same rules the other clans medicine cats do, they may have kits and the like.

3 Follow the current leader and their deputy above all else, their word is law.

4 If speaking for your clan, do not make a mouse brain of yourself, we shall not have dirt on our name.

5 Sometimes a battle must be won with murder, if this is the case, by all means go ahead.

6 Defend Shadeclan with your life.

7 No, there aren't many rules compared to the warrior code. The Warrior Code has frogdung in it that should be unspoken agreements, stop asking Goldenpaw.

A/N welcome to my first story on Wattpad, and hopefully the start of the Shadeclan saga (if this doesn't fail)! Looking forward to watch this unfold, and develop. If you have an oc that you would like to see in this book, please do comment in the comment section of  the word 'OCs' down below, and we'll try to work it from there. Also at the moment I am not doing unnatural eye colors for varying furs, like blue eyes on a blue furred cat, if you would like to see that, please comment into the general comments. Thank you! :3

OCs box here