Part 1

Colbys POV:

Me and Sam we're watching tv when a warning came up.

"Breaking news, terrible suicides has been happening throughout Russia. Police don't know what's going on but be careful"

"That's In Russia its fine" I said to sam as I keep him calm, we went to Corey which was editing a video.

"Hey, have you heard the news?" Sam said to Corey, "I have, I heard it's coming to America" Corey replied with a slight stutter, "oh shoot" I said, "it's probably fine" Corey said.

"Hopefully" sam said and left the room. "I'm going out" Corey said, "no, just in case it's real" I said and Corey nodded.

I heard the door downstairs close, I checked every room and Jake wasn't there, "no, no, no" I said and ran outside, everyone was running, I went out the gate and saw jake, "Jake get inside fast!" I shouted but Jake wouldn't listen, he went towards a burning car, "Jake what are you doing!?" I tried grabbing him but then he looked at me, he was almost crying, I grabbed him and he pushed me off. He found a gun. I heard a gun shot and him falling to the floor.

He can't be dead.

Can he?

I ran back inside and locked the door, I boarded up the windows and then started crying.

"Colby?" I heard sam say and hug me, "Jake.. he's dead.." I said crying on him.

"No." Sam said with a sad look, he told everyone and everyone went to me.

This was only the beginning