5 | Everything

"I'd be lying if I said I never really cared
how
I step out the bed
You notice my perfume and tell me I'm perfect
Ooh, you're so deserving
Baby, you're worth it
I could tell I'm your focus
I'm all on your mind and I know it
Even when I'm off, boy, you on it
Sometimes you might talk but you show me
Love the way you pay attention
You notice everything
So I give my everything"
- Ella Mai

Jerrell |

"No, if I get out the bed he'll wake up and he needs his sleep." I heard Bailey whispering. I don't even have to open my eyes to know it's early. Bailey wakes up every morning at five. No alarm or anything, she just gets up.

"Girl, fuck him. We have a trip to plan." I heard Jade whisper yell back.

"Fuck you too." I spoke while reaching out for Bailey without bothering to open my eyes. I felt her thigh and moved to lay my head in her lap.

"See, he's awake. C'mon."

"Jade if you don't get out there won't be a trip to plan." I spoke while slipping my hand inside Bailey's shirt so I could rub the small of her back. Jade let out a loud groan and a few seconds later I heard the bedroom door close.

"Are we the only ones moving to Massachusetts? Or is everyone relocating?" Bailey questioned, causing me to finally open my eyes to look at her. I seen her attention on her iPad, which had the screen brightness considerably dimmed. I don't see any light from outside meaning the sun isn't even up yet, but Bailey's up.

"Everyone. We have to be close to start off. Once everything is settled and we're able to delegate who will be over what we'll start positioning everyone appropriately. Once you finish school we'll probably be moving as well. Just keep that in mind." I closed my eyes and began thinking of where I wanted us to live permanently. Ain't shit worth staying in Massachusetts for.

"So are we still getting our own house, or will we be sharing?"

"Hell nah we aren't sharing a house with them. You see how Jade was just in here? They don't have any sense of privacy. None of them." She let out a small laugh while placing her hand on the back of my head. She began lightly running her nails through my scalp and that shit almost got my dick hard.

"The houses in Cambridge are hideous and tiny so I'm going to search the surrounding cities. I don't mind having a commute to school. I also refuse to stare at another house from my window. It's tacky. Don't even get me started on townhouses. I never understood the concept of those." I let out a small laugh and continued rubbing circles into the small of her back. I knew this house search would be overwhelming which is why I was trying to wait before we had to start looking.

"Why are you looking at houses right now? What time is it?"

"The sooner we find something the better. Closing time takes a couple weeks, and there's no telling if we have to fight against other offers. Then what if we buy the house and there are issues with it? Now we have to factor in time for repairs. There will definitely need to be renovations to customize the house to our liking. Yeah, we need to find a house immediately. My father can be deported any day now and we'll be left homeless. Do we agree on a four bedroom minimum?"

"Four bedrooms is fine, Bay." I laughed.

"Minimum. Like we might find something nicer with more bedrooms, but then we can knock out walls to make a bigger master."

"That's a good idea." I would never think to do anything like that, but once I move all my clothes and shoes out here the extra space will be welcomed.