07. clip

i- i know the manip is bad let's all just ignore it
i'm trying to get better at it

╔═══════════════╗
07. CLIP!
╚═══════════════╝

INSTAGRAMdaviddobrik has posted!

INSTAGRAM
daviddobrik has posted!

liked by bodhiveg, carly incontro and 1,457,291 more daviddobrik somehow i made a friend tagged: ariesaetre

daviddobrik somehow i made a friend
tagged: ariesaetre

user whoa who's this

user aw this cute

user um i hope my girl isn't about to hop on david??? he's natalie's luv <3

user david i drew you & natalie on my profile! 😍

user where's natalie

thoomipark mY GIRLFRIENDGKDJ

bodhiveg ugh she really is on the david dobrik's insta page. the POWER

user she's soo pretty! i hope she's nice!

ariesaetre hey friend !

SNAPCHAT
aries sætre added to her story!

SNAPCHATaries sætre added to her story!

thoomi💞 is typing....
new snapchat from thoomi💞

thoomi💞
OMGJEEJRJ HES ON UR STORY

aries sætre
SHUT UP I KNOW ONGJER

thoomi💞
I CANT BREATHE
OMG HOW IS IT

aries sætre
THEUEYE ITS GOOD
I MEAN I NEARLY PASSED OUT
BUT ITS GOOD
AH SHIT IVE GOTTA GO
BUT ILY!!!!

thoomi💞
ILY HAVE FUN!!

ARIES SET HER PHONE DOWN next to her as david's tesla flew down the street, her eyes wandering over to stare at his figure next to her. she still couldn't believe that she had actually met him, the fact that he was sitting next to her felt like a dream. to be honest, all aries wanted to do was stare at him, she couldn't grasp onto the fact that one of her favorite human beings ever was right there.

"take a picture, it'll last longer, honey." david announced into the air while aries' eyes took in his relaxed body. those same brown eyes widened as she changed her focus to something else, which was the light blue sky. david turned to look at the younger girl quickly, his tongue in between his teeth as he held in his laughter. laughter from carly, jason, erin, natalie, zane & heath started to erupt from the back of david's tesla.

despite aries' cheeks burning a light pink, the first thing that came to her mind slipped through her lips. "fuck off!" she said, her smile forming. david let out a quiet laugh, while aries sat in her seat, still blushing and arms crossed.

once the moment had settled for a few moments, david spoke again. "i filmed that whole thing."

aries' eyes widened once again as she realized the camera was sitting on the dashboard in front of them. her hands flew up to her face as her cheeks warmed again, and let out an embarrassed scream. "no! oh my god, no! david please don't put that clip in the vlog!"

david couldn't keep his laughter inside of him as he looked over at the embarrassed girl. "i'm definitely keeping that in the vlog!" he said in between his fit of laughter. aries threw her head back and groaned, now knowing that her marveling at david dobrik would now be on the internet forever.

even if the moment had died down, aries still couldn't get over the extreme embarrassment she was feeling. although she felt as if she'd never get over what had happened, she very quickly forgot the moment as david and aries arrived at the place he was taking her.

it took a second for aries to realize where she was since everything looked so different from the vlog. as the car shut off and people started getting out, aries spoke, "oh, oh my god are we at the antonyans house?" the bits with the family were some of aries' favorites, they were so easily hilarious and she'd always wanted to meet them.

LMAO HI uhhhhh i figured i would post this draft that i haven't edited in a year bc i logged back into wattpad after months and saw how many views this story has now and then i felt bad for not posting anything in two years lmao. anyways i don't even stan david dobrik anymore, i'm literally a kpop stan now what a 180. ok im sorry for being inconsistent i feel so bad, pls blame my adhd. i hope u and david r all doing well, i haven't checked in with him since before the pandemic, so i hope all is well :(.