Chapter 2: Everything Is All Good.

The Next Day:

I woke up refreshed. It's been so long since I've had an good night sleep with out being disturbed. My father used to always wake me up out of my sleep in the middle of the night to do forbidden things to me. But anyway I got up out of bed and looked to the right of the room to see if Rockelle was there, she wasn't. I just rolled my eyes leaving my room to walk to the bathroom. Knocking on the door Shawn had opened it. Oh My Gosh! This boy is going to be the death of me right now. Damn! He got a nice ass body. I was looking down at his abs and then my eyes went lower. Damn daddy had a V-line. I was looking at the water drip down to his prize possession but then he cleared his throat. I looked up quickly shocked and he had a smirk on his face.

"You like what you see?" he said with his deep voice. He saw the way she was staring at him and he didn't want to take away her fun just yet.

"Uh-uh uh-Uh, no. I just wanted to use the bathroom. I didn't know you was in here. I'll just wait." I said while looking at the ground.

"Nah I'm done, you can go in." He said looking her in her face smirking.

Shawn had moved to the side of the door to let her in. While she was walking past Shawn looked at her ass and licked his lips. Shit, the things I'll do to her , he thought as he stepped out and walked to his room but not before looking back at the door and shaking my head.

Damn that was close. I hope he don't think I like him even though I do a little, I thought while brushing my teeth. Then I turned on the shower and put the water on warm. I took my clothes off and hopped in. I was thinking about my life before my father had started the sexual abuse that I had totally forgot to bring my clothes in the bathroom. I hope my father don't come looking for me, I thought. After 20 minutes I stepped out of the shower grabbing an towel and drying off my wet body. I was looking for my clothes but then it came to me that I fucking forgot my damn clothes. I opened the door and looked around to see if anybody was out here, they wasn't. I ran to my room slamming the door and locking it before I dropped my towel and got dressed.

I stepped out the room with some short shorts, tank top, and some booties on. I walked to the kitchen and I saw Shawn in the kitchen cooking. Whatever he was making smelled good. I walked to the kitchen table and sat down looking at him whip it up in the kitchen in his sweats and no shirt. I love a nigga that can cook. Out of fucking no where his bitch come walking in grillin' me. I just rolled my eyes looking at her stupid looking ass walking to him and wrapping her arms around him. She put her head on his back and kissed it. I just bit my lip to keep me from saying something.

"Baby, what you cooking?" She says wrapping her arms around him tighter while looking at me. Like bitch why you trying to make me jealous.

"I'm making eggs, sausages, and pancakes." He says.

"Oh okay baby." she says.

"I'm done now. Grab three plates for me please?" he asked while looking at me and winking. I just blushed and looked down at the floor thinking dirty thoughts.

We sat at the table and ate in awkward silence. His girl had finished before us so she left the table and went to the living room.

"I see your girl don't like me?" I said staring at his face.

"Why you say that? She ain't say nothing to you, did she?" he asked with an curious look on his face.

"Nah, but she giving me evil glances and rolling her eyes and it seems like she is staking her claim on you. Like boo you can keep your little man, I don't want you." I say to see if I can get an reaction out of him.

"Oh word ma. I see you but it's all good. I'll talk to her about that shit though." He says finishing up his food. He gets up and puts his plate in the sink. I got up and put my stuff in the sink to. I washed the dishes and then we left out the kitchen.