The interview And a spanking.

A/N.. sorry for the late update but here it is. Enjoy.

WARNING: this chapter is very very cringey, read with caution...  and please know I only posted it when I finished it I did not proof read our edit it because I got to lazy.

3rd p.o.v

Nagisa sat in his car staring at the large office building. This didn't exactly seem like someplace a billion dollar company would be run out of but what did he know. It was a big tan building with not much flair to it.

Craning his neck he tried to look at the top of the building. Nagisa could make out a few letters but that was about it. He pulled out the newspaper and  looked at the advert once again to confirm the address and get enough nerves up to actually enter the place.

he knew he didn't have any other options. If he didn't find something soon he was going to be evicted from his crappy little apartment and out on the streets. He had several interviews over the past month, all of which were complete dead ends. He was nineteen years old and just didn't have the experience that everyone else did. Nagisa figured he would be able to figure out a simple secretarial position.

How hard could it be he thought. All he would have to do is answer phones and make copies. Finally, getting himself together and feeling fairly confident he made himself get out of the car and before he knew it he was stepping off the elevator onto the 35th floor.

He was in a small but elegant sort of waiting room. There was a cute blonde receptionist on the phone but no sign of anything related to open interviews. The blonde saw Nagisa and motioned for him to sit down on one of the plush couches while she finished her conversation. He watched nervously as the blonde woman answered one call after another, transferring this person here and taking messages with ease.

Nagisa didn't know what he was doing here. The more he watched the woman the more he wanted to get up and run. There was no way he would be able to handle doing everything that the receptionist was doing with such finesse. Before Nagisa could get up and leave the cute receptionist was walking over to him.

"Hi. My name is Nagisa, I am here for...well..." He said trying to hide the slight tremble in his voice. "The open interviews?" the woman asked.
"Well...yes." Nagisa answered.

"Through that door and down the hall, last door on the left. You should be aware the interviews are a little unorthodox here." the blonde warned.

As he walked through the doors and down the busy hall he took note of each of the glass doors. There were a few open blinds but mostly they were shut. He noticed gold plaque with the names of the office owner inscribed on each one and wondered if he got the position which of those names he would be assigned to.

Nagisa could hear screaming coming from one of the offices and as he passed he saw an intimidating older man in a crisp suit on the telephone just as he was slamming it down. Nagisa noted his name and hoped he wouldn't be working for him.

Finally he got to the last door and pushed it open. There was a woman sitting in a rather fancy office filled with heavy oak book cases and gold curtains.

"Hello, I'm.." Nagisa began but the woman cut him off.

"Nagisa. Yes. The receptionist informed me you were here. I've been expecting you. I'm Okuda." the woman said holding her hand out for Nagisa to take.

"Do you know anything about our company?" Okuda asked looking him up and down.

"A little I guess..."