4

"DJ, I have to do something really quick. Wait lang!" I told him as soon as I read the note.

He looked confused at first but nodded anyway, "Sure. I'll order food for us when you get back."

He's going to treat me. Kilig.

I gave him a warm smile and made my way to the back entrance where performers enter the bar.

I feel my heart beating fast. How did he know that I was going?

I sat on one of the benches outside waiting for him to come.

After a few minutes of scrolling through my Facebook feed, he finally came with a serious look on his face.

"Why did you come here? I nearly freaked out when I saw you!"

"I-I didn't came here for you- I swear!" I lied nervously hoping he won't notice.

"I noticed. You went here with a guy?" He furrowed his eyebrows, "Who is that guy anyway- I don't even know him- Iya-"

"He's just a guy." I mumble, "I won't watch you anyway, we're leaving in a few- So if you don't mind-"

He gripped my arm, "Ow- Zild!" I try to let go.

"Leave that guy. Go home." He said to me with his teeth gritted.

I looked at him angrily, "You don't tell me what to do with my life- I'll go home- But I'm taking DJ with me."

He scoffs, "DJ can fuck himself. Go home- I'm warning you, Iya."

"YOU can fuck yourself, Zild Benitez. I'm done! We're over." I turn around and I notice that he didn't move a bit when I told him that. So I took the chance and left.