RULES(UPDATED 12/23/2019)

Greetings fellow roleplayers! Welcome to my Aphmau roleplay book! The second chapter will be the form and the third my OC. This book is sooooooo old and I've changed a ton since then. I will be deleting all of my previous chapters and completely changing the rules and forms. Every roleplayer who was accepted while this book was active will be tagged to this chapter and then to my OC chapter as well because Hannah-Sarah... She's changed just as much as I have.

1: No smut in book. This is a PG-PG13 book. I'm willing to try smut rp but I've never done it before... Oh, wait, no there was the darkiplier one... I've never roleplayed smut with aphmau characters and OCs and smut must be taken to PMs or you can go see this dumbass Irene123456790 who is my fucking dirty minded mother fucker of a little brother.
(That's me! ;D)

2 Swear to your heart's content. If you don't like cursing, let me know ahead of time so that I can keep my mouth shut because I swear like a drunk-ass mother fucking sailor.

3: No bullying. Pretty fucking obvious.

4: If you want to roleplay with someone else who's reading the book instead of with Author~Sama(Me) you can say "Will You?" Instead of "May I?". I think this would be more efficient. If you are looking to join the roleplay of someone who has said "Will you?", you must first reply to their comment with "May I?"

5: One on one roleplays. If you want to do group roleplays, add me on discord and I'll send you to some servers. I'm BorderlineBomb#6529

6: You must have your form accepted before you can begin roleplaying.

7: No password. No one follows them and I'm too spineless to tell someone they need to give me the pass. If you break the rules because you didn't read them, though, I will delete your comments and you will not be accepted to roleplay in this book any longer.

8: Try to make the roleplay fun for yourself AND whoever you're roleplaying with.

Rule 9: ENJOY!

You may tag. I will tell you if it doesn't work. :3

(PS, REQUESTS ARE ACCEPTED! :D)