Talk to Me (Jayk Purdy One Shot)

Its been three years since the day she walked in on me cheating on her with her best friend. I know I really screwed things up with her and I wish I never made that mistake. She was my world and I've lost her forever. I don't know how or even if I'll ever earn her trust and get her back. It all started like this.....

Haili's P.O.V

I drove home after a long day of fun and sun with my sister Alayna-Maye. I dropped her off at her apartments and visited with her and her boyfriend for a little while before I finally decided to go home to my wonderful Fianc'e of two years, Jayk. I left around 7:30 or so and got home around 7:45. Tonight just like almost every other night was date night. I got out of my 2011 camero that Jayk had bought me for christmas and walked up to the door of our penthouse apartment over looking Los Angeles. I unlocked the door and looked around the apartment to find clothes leading to our bedroom door. Hmm thats strange. So I opened the door to find something heartbreaking... The love of my life having sex with another woman. Jayk turned around to look at me in shock. All I could do was cry.

"Baby what are you doing home so early?" Jayk asked with guilt written on his face.

"Jayk how could you do this to me??....to us. We were supposed to be getting married.

" I know Haili I wanted to tell you I just didn't know how." He said looking down at the floor.

"So you hide something like this from me?" I said breaking out in tears.

"Haili I'm sorry I don't know how I can make this up to you." He said walking towards me trying to pull me close.

"You know what don't even bother." I said shoving the ring in his chest and walked out.

Its been three years since then and I'm still hurting over that incident. Tonight my friend Tracy wants me to go to a concert with her. The bands name is After Romeo. I told her I'd go she said that she knows all the guys in the band and that we were going to dinner with them after the show. I got dressed in something really nice and did my makeup and hair really nice I wanted to look decent incase I ended up meeting someone new after the incident that happened between me and Jayk almost three years ago. She picked me up in her really nice toyota solara convertable and we were on our way to the viper room to see the guys play. We got our usual table and started talking all of a sudden the DJ announces the band and five guys come running out on stage. I froze in disbelief. All I could say was oh my god.

I looked up and saw Jaykob Andre Purdy.

"Did you know he was going to be here?" I asked with discomfort.

"No I didn't." She said calmly because she knew I was upset.

I kept looking at him. He hasn't changed at all looks wise anyway. I have no idea how tonights going to play out and I'm being spontaneous and a little adventurous. They finished their set and Tracy and I went backstage. She started dating her best friend named Blake. We all got to talking when I felt someone hug me from behind. I turned around and sure enough Jayk was standing behind me.

"Hey stranger. Do you think maybe you and I could go somewhere and have a little talk just the two of us?" He asked kindly.

"Uh yeah sure." I said walking with him outside.

We sat on a bench outside in silence for the longest time until he laced his fingers with mine and made conversation.

"Whats the matter with you? Your so quiet." He said nudging me in the arm.

"I'm just a little shocked to see you here like this tonight. I never thought I'd see you again."I said almost about to cry.

"Hey you don't need to cry in front of me. I should be the one crying. Losing you was the stupidest thing I ever could've done. To tell you the truth I haven't even been with anyone else and if you don't believe me talk to Drew." He said looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes of his.

"Jayk I know you haven't been with anyone else. I talk to Drew all the time. That's how I know you haven't been with anyone else you won't even talk to any other girls except my best friend Tracy.The only reason you talk to her is because your worried about me and your concerned about me. She told me you changed a lot and just by talking to you and being in your presence I can see that you have changed a lot." I said.

"Really???" he questioned.

"Yes Jayk I wouldn't lie about something serious like that. To be completely honest I miss the fuck out of you and I still love you and hopefully after all this time we could repair our broken relationship and start over new." I said with a hopeful smile.

"I think we should give us another chance and see where it goes I've grown up since the last time you saw me and I knew that losing you once was the biggest mistake I could ever make and I don't plan on making that same mistake twice. I love you Haili Rae and I couldn't imagine any other girl ever taking your place in my heart. It was foolish of me to let you go and I am going to be the best boyfriend and husband I could ever ask for and that's the gods honest truth." He said looking at me then and my lips then he gently cupped my face in his hands and leaned in to give the most passionate kiss I have ever recieved in my life it took my breath away.

"Jayk I dont know what to say except I love you too and I'm not going anywhere I'm here to stay. I want to build a life and settle down with you. Your my one and only true love and I'm so glad I came here tonight." I said leaning in to kiss him and he kissed me back.

That night was magical we spent the night together and had a wonderful time at dinner. Four months down the road to this romantic reunion we moved in together and got engaged again. Its actually legit this time and the ring he bought me was even better than the first one. Oh and I'm also pregnant. Life couldn't be any better than this.