Prolauge

Third Person POV:

The two star bound lovers ran through the Jungle with there crying child in there arms.

"Biscuit!" Katilina shouted, "Please make Adam calm down! He's gonna alert the mobs where we are!"

"I'm trying, dear," Jstreams shouted back, "It's kinda hard with Skeletons shooting me in the back!"

"Dawn where are you?!" The girl shouted into the night. Suddenly a wolf with a blue collar ran up and let the girl on her back, then ran up to Jstreams. "Jay!" She yelled to the boy and reached out her hand, "Get on"

He grabbed her and and the three ran away on the Wolf's back. Soon they reached the end of the Jungle Biome and into a dessert that started with a Sandstone Village. A mining Villager saw the two and their wolf coming and alerted the Village chief, Susay. He was about 40, with grey hair, a long mustache and beard, and was wearing a white and red robe. He was the wise man of the Village and the only one who could speak both Villager and Player.

"Hmm" the miner warned and pointed to the two and the trail of mobs behind them.

"Hum hmm" he responded and waved to the two of them. Dawn carried the two of them into the Village limits.

"Excuse me?" Katilina started "Do any of the Villagers here speak Player?"

The chief waved the other one away. "I do" he responded, "Please come inside, you have a lot of mobs on your tail, and this is Modded territory so there's no telling what's gonna start appearing."

The five of then went inside the chapel house and looked out the window. The chief watched as an army of Villagers went out to attack the incoming mobs. "My army will hold them off, but not for long... I wish I had chosen Vanilla territory to build the Village."

Katilina and Jstreams looked at each other, then at Adam, who was still whaling. Katilina went to comfort him.

"Shh, Adam it's okay, you're safe here." She cooed. The child settled down and went to sleep, "My little Sky." Jstreams came up and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Kat, these Villagers need help." He said, sadness in his voice.

"I know..." She said, and looked at her child, tearing up. "Sky, listen to me. Even if we aren't around, I promise we will be here. You may not see us, but we'll be here, and I will make sure you are safe. Just remember sky." A sob escaped her lips,

"You are never alone..."

She started sobbing and stood up. She looked at the chief and handed him the bundle. "Weather we come back or not, sir, promise me he will be safe, please."

The chief looked down at the sleepy child and looked back at the girl.

"I promise" he said, knowing very well that may not come back.

The crying girl was held by her lover. The two looked at each other, love and sadness filled there eyes, and poured out in salty liquid form.

"Ready?" The boys said

The girl nodded and they drew there enchanted diamond swords. She looked back at her child.

"You are never alone." Was her final words to her child before they stepped through the wooden door and into the last moments of her life.

The two gave each other one last loving glance and squeezed each other's hand.

"For sky!" They shouted and ran in to join the Villager army, never to return.