Chapter 3 - Endrire

Adam's POV:

It had been 3 days since we started on our journey. We saw many new places and fought hard to survive but we needed to find a town or Village already. I don't know how much longer our rations will go. Ashen eats a lot more than I thought.

"How much longer do you think it will be?" Hobo asked, "It usually takes 5 days at max to get from town to town, but I don't think we can last that long with our living vacuum back here."

Ashen barked in protest

"Yes you totally are," Hobo chuckled back.

"It shouldn't be much longer," I answered "Susay said the nearest town to the west was about 3 days so we can't be far."

As our horses lazily trotted along, I saw something coming towards us in the distance.

"What is it?" Hobo asked.

I looked closer and saw it was a horse wagon.

"A horse wagon, that must mean we're close." I told hobo.

The wagon came close to us and I waved it down. There was a man a woman and two children in the wagon, a boy and a girl, they looked like twins.

"Excuse me?" I asked, "Is there a town or Village nearby?"

"Why yes," the woman said in a cheerful voice. "Just go up to the next biome and head southwest for a few minuets." She then noticed Hobo and her smile faded. "Are you two... Together?"

Me and Hobo looked at each other like she was crazy.

"Uh... Noo" Hobo answered, "I'd rather date the dog than him, no offense Sky."

"None taken," I replied, then turned back to the woman, who had a look on her face as if she just thought of something that disgusted her, "Uhh, anyway, thanks for the directions miss."

"No problem." She answered, and the wagon rode off.

"That was weird." Hobo commented, "You think she might've been a Homophobe? She did give us a weird look when she thought we where an item."

"Maybe." I remarked, "I hope there isn't a lot in the town we're headed to."

We went the direction the lady told us to. When we arrived we saw a town called Endrier. It was a midevil style build with big stone brick walls and blue and white Faction banners lining the walls.

"You think this may be Midevil territory? That would explain the Homophobes." Hobo observed.

"That would be pretty cool. Running into a Midevil Town." I commented.

We walked up and the was a moat around the town with a wooden bridge to get over it. When we crossed the bridge the town was amazing. There where banners lined up to decorate the town like a festival, and a tent-market place right in town square.

"I wouldn't mind staying here for a wile!" Hobo exclaimed. I just chuckled.

"We need to find lodging a first." I told him, "Where could we find that?"

"Well let's just ask." Hobo answered. He dismounted, leading Sir Hoofington towards the nearest person. "Excuse me ma'am, do you know where me and my friend could find some lodgings for the night?"

A young woman, about 15, with brown hair, green eyes, and a pink dress turned around and answered "If you go to town square and go down the north Alley there should be lots of choices for Lodgings. Just don't go into the J&M Inn. The men who run that place are crazy."

"Why? What did they do?" I asked.

"Those men," She answered "Are dating."

"Hey! Excuse m-" I started, then Hobo interrupted.