Enough For Both Of Us

Awsten skipped down the street happily as he made his way towards the local H-E-B. His steps feeling lighter and lighter as the nice building finally came into view. He smiled and walked in, the cool air embracing him as he swiftly made his way towards the beverage section of the store.

His back pocket buzzed as he stepped into one of the refrigerated aisles. He saw he had a text from his bandmate, Geoff.

🎸: Get enough for both of us, I have an idea.

Awsten quickly replied with a thumbs-up emoji and continued his search. He sighed contentedly as he saw two bottles perched on the shelf, just waiting for the purple haired boy.

"Perfect," Awsten whispered, as he grabbed both the bottles and hurried to the registers.

Awsten practically ran to the house, excited for the activities he had planned earlier. Instead of yelling for Geoff, he rushed to his bedroom and tossed the bottles on his dark comforter. He smiled at the liquid sloshing around in the clear containers and unbuttoned his black skinny jeans.

He didn't even remove his Stance socks as he feverishly grabbed one of the bottles. He twirled the bottle in one hand, like nun chucks, as the other hand reached behind him, ready to prepare himself.

He slowly stuck two fingers in his slightly stretched hole. Awsten had started preparing the second he woke up, way too eager to do this. He sighed at the minor burn as he moved his fingers in and out. He was growing hard at the sight of the orange juice, imagining his member inside it as he pushed his fingers in even farther.

Awsten moaned as he brushed against his prostate. His knees almost buckling at the feeling.

A short five minutes later, Awsten had managed to get four fingers in. He had relocated to his bed, his face pressed into his Geoff Wigington body pillow.

He was a writhing mess by the time he mustered up the courage to stick it in.

The purple haired boy started slow, sticking in the cap of the container in hesitantly. When he had gotten a fourth of the bottle in, he couldn't hold back any longer.

Awsten accidently let out a strangled moan as he was overcome with pleasure. The bottle was now halfway in. He panted as he started to move it in and out. He could hear the juice splashing around in the container, pleasing him with every push.

Awsten didn't even hear the door click open as his bandmate strolled in on the scene. Geoff suddenly was growing hard and had no control over it.

The purple haired boy turned to grab the untouched bottle. As he turned, Geoff stood in the doorway, hot and bothered.

"Let me help." Geoff reached for the second bottle and started to untwist the cap. The taller boy replaced Awsten's hand on the first bottle with his own, pushing the juice into his tight ass.

Geoff successfully twisted the cap off and moved it to the front of the smaller boy, guiding his hefty cock into the juice.

Awsten moaned as his colossal dick was leaking with pleasure from the juice sloshing around his cock.

The younger was overwhelmed as Geoff simultaneously moved the first bottle in and out of his plump ass. Awsten tried to move his neck to take a glimpse at his own juice covered member but Geoff roughly pushed him down.

The forceful task turned Awsten on even more and before he knew it, he was releasing into the orange juice bottle.

Geoff smirked and pulled the bottle out of his ass with a 'pop'. Geoff slowly slid the second bottle off the younger's pulsing dick, making sure to not spill any of the semen-orange juice mixture.

Awsten turned so he was laying on his back. Geoff set the unopened bottle aside and grinned at the opened one.

Awsten watched Geoff as he produced a whole ass bowl of cereal from behind him. Geoff playfully held the semen-juice dangerously close to his cereal. He barely tipped the bottle,  juice threatening to come out.

"Geoff-" Awsten barely got a second word out before Geoff dumped the entire contents of the juice into his cereal. To Awsten's horror, Geoff took it a step further and fucking scarfed down semen-orange juice-cereal mixture.

Geoff lifted the spoon up and licked it slowly and seductively, keeping eye contact with Awsten the whole time. He set the spoon down and whispered, "I told you that wouldn't be the last time."