Chapter Four

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adam and Ty looked at each other one more time. "Are you sure we shouldn't tell them? I mean, it's been going on for a while now...." Ty started.

"But they think it's a big joke." Adam mumbled. "I tried to tell Ian, but he thought I was just kidding. And it's about Jerome and Mitch this trip anyways. Maybe next time?" Ty nodded. They were holding hands and getting glares from some people.

They let go as they stepped outside and waited for Mitch's car to pull up. It only took a few minutes.

"Hey!" Jerome said as he rolled down the passenger window. Adam and Ty smiled at him. The trunk was popped open. They put their things away. "Get in! It's going to rain any minute!" They jumped into the back seats.

"How's it going?" Mitch drove away from the spot while everyone buckled up.

"Good. One little girl kept screaming in the back though." Ty said with a grin.

"Ug that sucks." Jerome commented. Adam looked out the window. "When are Vik and Ashley coming?" He asked. Mitch turned into the highway. "Their flight got delayed by an hour. Vik insisted that they just rent a car and drive ton Montreal themselves."

"Are they a thing or.." Ty glanced at Adam. "No way. They had to go to the same airport so they just booked the same flight."

"Oh."

It was quiet for the rest of the drive. Other than Jerome and Adam teasing each other, nothing was said. Mitch pulled up his driveway and parked the car.

"I'm guessing Rob, Matt, Ian, and Mia are already here?" Ty said. Mia came out the door, partially answering his question. "Actually Matt is feeling sick. But Rob is here."

"Hey Adam! And...Ty?" Mia said. Ty nodded and they both waved at her. She gave Mitch a kiss on the cheek.

"What's the ship name?" Jerome teased. Mia and Mitch thought for a second. "Match?" Mia replied. They smiled.

"It's a match!" Adam yelled not so cleverily. Everyone laughed. Adam and Ty got their stuff. Rob opened the door for them.

"Skylox is back!'' Rob joked. Ty and Adam faked a smile. " Follow me!" Min said. The others stayed in the kitchen and talked while Mitch showed them their room. The kitchen had a hallway that led to a living room. In the living room was the stairs. Mitch's bedroom was next to the stairway, and the guest rooms were across from his.

"Um, do you guys mind sharing a room? Someone can sleep on the floor or something." Ty nodded. Mitch grabbed two pillows and a blanket from a closet in the hall and threw them on the floor.

"OK thanks Mitchie. We'll be down in a second." Mitch went back downstairs. Ty and Adam looked at each other.

"Just..pretend you're sleeping on the floor. When they go to bed you can get in with me." Adam said. Ty raised his eyebrows.

"Who said I wanted to sleep with you?" It took a second for Adam to realize he was kidding. "Very funny." He threw a pillow at Ty. He threw it back.

"Fight me IRL." He said. Adam rolled his eyes. "We both know I would win Ty." Ty threw another pillow at him. Adam sat his suitcase against the wall and started a massive pillow fight.

Downstairs, the others were making popcorn. Rob's phone buzzed. He got a text from Vik.

"They are just now boarding. We are going to have to wait a while." He complained. "More popcorn for us." Ian said, stuffing his face with fresh popcorn.

The ceiling shook above them. "I can only Imagine what they are doing." Jerome sighed.

"One thing. Which one is Vik? Ashley is the one with the hair right?" Mitch stepped away from the loud popcorn popper and answered her.

"Vik is the British guy who's skin has the blue shirt and red thingy on the front. And Ashley is pretty much the only girl who records with us." Mia nodded.

"I think the ceiling is going to fall through." Rob mentioned, glancing up.

"Biggums, do you have THEM ready?" Mitch asked with a smirk.

"Yes Mitch. It's going to be hilarious." He replied. The others looked at them. "What are you talking about?" Ian asked. "You'll see." Mitch told him.

Ian was about to ask again when Adam and Ty came thumping down the stairs. Thier clothes and hair were all messed up.

"What happened?" Mia asked. Ty pointed at Adam. "He abused me with a pillow." Adam tried to hide his laugh. "Well he started it."

"We need to have a giant pillow fight when the others get here.'' Mitch noted.

"So which movie are we watching? It can't be a horror one. It's too bright out." Mia said.

"We can make it dark!" Jerome yelled. Ian and Jerome got out bowls and filled them with popcorn. They all went to the living room and turned off the lights and turned on the TV.

"We are going to go through Netflix and find the scariest thing we can find!" Mitch yelled and

They flipped through some movies on Netflix. Mitch stopped on one. "The scariest of them all!" Ty shook his head. "No that's too scary. I'm not watching that." Adam burst into laughter.

"Twilight is the most horrid thing to come to Earth since...ever." Ian said dramatically.

"Let's watch Finding Nemo!" Jerome yelled. "No! Dora the Explorer!" Rob exclaimed.

"Or South Park!" Adam said when it can up in the list. Mitch pressed that and started watching it. Rob went and turned a lamp light on but left the rest off. About three episodes in Mitch's phone rang. "Hey!" He said and walked out to talk. "Hey! We are in Montreal. Give us directions!" Ashley said excitedly. Mitch told her to chill out and gave them directions to his house. As soon as he hung up they pulled into the driveway.

"Boo!" He called from the door. He helped them with thier bags and let them in.

"You guys watched movies without us!" Vik gasped. Jerome threw a piece of popcorn at him. "Yes, yes we did." Vik rolled his eyes and went upstairs. They can back a few minutes later.

"Turn on the lights and put the bowls away." Mitch ordered. "Yes master." Adam mocked. They cleaned up their mess.

"Can we just order pizza?"