New Beginning

He watched her as she locked the small apartment she has rented. Her hair swaying with the air and making the reddish blonde hair look more lustrous. His hands itched to touch the lock of hair that keeps falling on her eyes. She tusked slightly annoyed and rolled the hair lock around her finger and shoved it behind her ear quite frustratingly. Something she has always done, and something he has always adored about her. As she was walking towards the bus stop, he scanned the area with his eyes to check for any danger. He had not been with her last night when she slept to keep her safe. When he was sure there is none he sighed in relief. As if she heard him sigh she turned towards him. He stilled, afraid if she has seen him but it was impossible. He hasn't revealed himself to her, yet. Her beautiful eyes scanned the area nervously as she bit her lip before shaking her head and walking towards the bus.

The sight of her back, going away from him always made his heart clench. But it all was going to change today. She had just turned 20. Now he was allowed to see her freely, talk to her, and it all starts today. The thought put a smile of hope in his cold heart.

Sif POV

The Olympia University is much bigger than I thought. It took me a whole hour to find my class. At least I am here before the bell rings. As I was sorting my books suddenly I heard a thud beside me and a mass of pink and blonde followed it.

"Oh I am so sorry, so sorry, It didn't hit you did it?" She asked. A girl with blonde curls with pink highlights dressed cutely in sky blue crop top and jeans. A cute flustered smile on her face.

"No, I am totally fine, don't worry." I replied helping her to pick up the books. She followed soon.

"Thank you so much. I am Angeline Walker by the way." She said offering her hand to me.

"You are welcome and I am Sif, Sif Demetrius."