The Music Store

Mia's P.O.V

I just, yet again, lost another potential boyfriend. I don't want to be considered a whore, but it is the third one this month! I'm just trying to find the one, one that I can stay with forever.

Since I have no such luck, I decided to go to the music store to buy some more guitar strings. I needed to let my emotions out, to myself, by playing my guitar. But I can't do that without guitar strings.

I walked into the store and quickly found the guitar strings I needed. Well, that was easy. Since it didn't take long, I decided to take a look around.

I was walking around the store until I stopped in front of an electric guitar. They were never my thing, but this one was a beautiful pale yellow color.

"You like this one too?" A voice behind me asked. I turned around to see we're the voice came from. In front of me stood a boy, around my age, with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a lip piercing. And may I add, he was CUTE.

"Eh, electric guitars aren't my thing, acoustic is. But I really like the color of this one." I responded to the cute guy.

"I do too." He agreed, "And may I ask what your name is?"

"My name is Mia, and yours?" I asked.

"My name is Luke."

Yes! Cute guy and cute name.

"So I take it you aren't going to get this guitar?" He asked me.

"Nope." I responded.

"Ok, because I was thinking of getting it myself."

~~~~

We both walked out of the guitar store, my guitar strings in hand. I was about to turn and make my way back to my car, when a hand rested on my shoulder.

"Mia, may I ask for your number?" Luke asked me. Well, don't mind if I do.

"Sure." I typed my number in his phone.

"You'll be getting a text later." He told me, and started to walk away.

~~~~

Hi guys! This is my first Fanfiction, and I somewhat know what I'm doing. (I obviously love 5 Seconds of Summer, but I love One Direction as well) If you like this story, please vote for it! If you have any NICE feed back, feel free to comment! I'll try to update as much as I can. I am in high school so that might be tough, probably the weekends? Anyways, I hope you enjoy the rest of this story!