Coffee?

Mia's P.O.V

I was sitting on my couch, watching the TV, when I hear my phone from across the room. I walk over to my phone and notice I have a new text message, from Luke.

Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go get a coffee with me?

Yes! Luke wants me to get coffee with him! Ok play it cool.

Sure! Where and what time?

The coffee shop next to the music store we met in. And how about 20 minutes?

Great! I'll see you there!

Ok, now I need to make myself look a bit more presentable.

~~~~

After choosing my outfit which consists of black jeans, black and white tribal cardigan, and fringed boots, I add a bit of makeup and it was time to leave.

I walked out the door and got into my car, and sped off to the coffee shop.

~~~~

I walked inside and immediately found Luke. I walked towards the table and sat down.

"Hello Mia, glad you could join me." Luke said, with a twinkle in his beautiful blue eyes and a smirk on his lips.

"Glad I could come." I responded. Playing it cool.

~~~~

For the next 30 minutes, we just talked about random stuff. I found out his favorite movie is Anchorman, he loves penguins, and his favorite food is pizza. Also, he is in a band called 5 Seconds of Summer, which makes him extra hot.

"Mia, I was wondering if I could take you out to dinner sometime?"

"That sounds great!"

"I better get going now, I have band practice," Luke said.

"Yeah, I do too. Have to clean my apartment." Did he really need to know that? Eh, too late to take it back now.

"I'll text you the date of our dinner date. See you later, Mia." Luke said. He then took my hand, and placed a kiss on it. That's it, I am never washing this hand.

"Bye, Luke!"

~~~~

I climbed in my car and turned the radio on. A song I recognized called "Amnesia" came on. I loved the song, just didn't know who it was by.

The song ended, and the person announcing the song started speaking. "And that was 'Amnesia' by the band that is getting bigger, 5 Seconds of Summer!" I just about choked on my spit.

I quickly walked inside my house and texted Luke.

I JUST HEARD YOURE GUYS' SONG ON THE RADIO WTF

Yeah, that's what happens when you're in a band ;)

This Luke guy is definitely a keeper.

~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed the second chapter! Remember to vote! I'll love you guys forever!