[bad meets good✧]

imagine;
Everyone knows who, you're the talk of your town. You're "that girl", the one who doesn't care, the one who isn't afraid to do what she wants. You skip school and get into detention a lot, you go to parties almost every night and don't get home until around 3 am. Your parents don't approve of it.

*y/r/m/n = your roommates name*

"Y/n we're gonna have a loooong chat when your father gets home", you mom says slamming your door behind her.

You sigh and roll your eyes, turning your tv on.

"Y/n!!", you hear your dad yell downstairs. You sigh again and turn your tv off and walk downstairs.

"Yes?", you ask crossing your arms. "Sit down", you mom orders you. You weren't really close with your mom, you were more closer with your dad.

"Look y/n I'm sorry but we're gonna have to send you to boarding school for a little while", you dad says. "What!", you shout. "I'm sorry.. but it's for best", he says. "Mom?" "I agree with your father. You got yourself into this mess, now prove to us that your better than this and you can come back", she states. You look down at the floor and walk up back to your room.

The next morning you start getting ready. You had all already packed your things the night before.

"Y/n, I hope you're ready!", your mom says as she opens your door. "Oh good", she smiles. "Now look I don't want you to think that your father and I love you less, but these are your consequences, and the schools only two towns away".

Your dad walks in and gives you a big hug before leaving for work.

"You're gonna be alright, the school is really safe and I will send you money every week", she says and hugs you. "Come on let's go".

You follow her to the car and put your bags in the trunk. You talk to her on the way there, but you knew she was just happy to get rid of you.

She signs you into the school and helps you into your room. You met your roommate and thankfully you got a nice one. You went to the store with your mom so you could buy stuff for your room. And she helped you set it up.

"It looks so good!", she squealed

"It looks so good!", she squealed. You talked to your mom and roommate and her parents for a little bit until they all left. Your mom gave you one last hug and kiss and said goodbye and left.

"So what brings you here"?, y/r/m/n asks.
"Oh haha I was considered a bad girl at my school so my parents forced me to come here?", you sigh. "Well I understand what they were trying to do but I mean why would they want you to come here?". You just shrug and turn the tv on and grab a snack cake.

"Are you serious?", she says turning off the tv. You sit up and look at her confused. "I'm gonna show you around", she smiles. You groan but get up anyway.

"So what about you why are you here ", you ask her. "Well my parents are almost always never home so they got rid of me and sent me here because they couldn't trust me home alone, and this is my fourth and last year here", she explains. "Wow that blows", you sigh.

She finishes showing you around but a group of boys catch your eye. You stop and ask her.
"Who are they?", you ask shrugging at three boys. One with dark hair, one with blonde/brownish hair and the last one had light blonde hair.

"Ohh", she grins. "That's new hope club, they're a band, they've been here since I've been here, they're nice guys", she smirks at you. "Why? See someone you like?", she asks smirking again. "Yeah.. maybe, are they single?", you ask blushing. "Last I heard they are, come on I'll introduce you to them", she says walking over to them.

"Hey guys", she smiles. "Hey y/r/m/n!", they all welcome her. "Oh who's this?", George blushes. "This is y/n, she's new". "Hi y/n", they all say. "Welcome to Adam Jones Academy", Reece smiles. "It's really not that bad here", Blake says. "Yeah..", George awkwardly smiles and runs his hands through his hair.

You talk to them for a while before heading back to your dorm.

"Well we should all get together and hang out", Reece says. George looks at him nervously and you smile. "Sounds good", you say and wave goodbye.

I actually really liked this one
this will be a series
vote/comment pls!!