I'm The Badass, I Don't Need You

Hello, my name is Annalise, Alex or Ali to anyone who wants to keep their face arranged properly.   I live in an orphanage, and yes, I have red curly hair.

Laugh it up. I get it, the movie Annie and stuff, that's why I hate people calling me Annie for a nick name.   Ive seen the movie and Ive heard it all.

But there isn't any bald guy and a massive house and a huge table of food waiting for me.   I'm the kid who doesn't give a damn about anyone, ever since he left.

He was the only one, and yet he left me.  

He went and chased his dreams, and left me to rot in a hell hole.  

In the film Annie, she sing's, but I don't... not any more... well when I'm by myself, in the dead of night when no one is around to hear me.

  I reck havoc when ever I can, but I pay attention in school, so I can go to college and get a good job, i'm such a nerd.  

I know all the cops in town on a first name bases, and they know mine.  

I live in a house with twenty one other girl's at Miss Parker's Orphanage.  

I have a job, which he helped me get.

That's the only thing he left with me.  

And yet, thinking about it, I still remember the last thing he said to me, but more like promised to me.  

I still remember his eyes twinkle with determination and love, yet I think I just imagined that one.  

"Annie, I promise to come back and get you, I swear" "Cross you heart?" I said, I was so young and naive. "Cross my heart" he smiled and hugged me, then he left me there, standing on the side of the road in the rain, waiting for him to get out of the car and say 'Just kidding'  

But no, he left. Taking my heart with him, but he didn't need to know that.  

He's off being famous while I'm still stuck here in the suckish town.  

Doncaster, I despise the name.

  My parent's left me here to die, and so did he.  

And I have to see my ex best friend's face and name on every surface I see.

  So here is my story, the crappy life I am living.  

I just hope it will be better, but I highly doubt that.  

*~*~*~*~*
Author's Note: WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! New FanFic!!! Who's excited? This is going to be a side project to my main one, Kidnapped, By One Direction, i'll update it when ever I can, but my main focus is Kidnapped, By One Direction. Hope you like this one :) ~Caitlin