beach house

I whine as my phone wakes me up. I answer it can I here "hey n/n me and my friend are renting a beach house want to come"? I always love the beach so I didn't have to think I just yelled "WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ASK THAT KIMMY" I heard her scream then I heard a huge thud and a laugh. "Kim who else is with you right now "? I question "Oh just Garroth and brother, not much commotion" she laughs awkwardly "ok then.... anyway when do we leave?" I reply "oh that the best part in 2 hours and people are meeting at my house in 1 hour"! She pipes up "ok bye need to pack love ya sis" I hang up quickly and get changed (pic above if you don't like it change it) I rush to pack and rushed in my car. I wanted to get to Kim's as fast as possible to meet Garroth.

Time skip

I final got there and I knocked. Kim tackled me and knocked my wheel chair over. I just laugh and she helps me with my wheel chair and helped me up the stairs. "Garroth come meet my sister"! Kin said happily I mean with sandy blond hair "hello" I say "hello I'm Garroth" he says in an ascent "I'm y/n" I smile " I didn't know you where eh eh" I cut him off "disabled?" He just nods "I get that alot" I say as I shrug

Time skip

Everyone was here and I was just in the corner trying no to be noticed. My eyes locked with Travis's gase. I look away and try to get to Kim but I couldn't get a good drip on the wheels. I see Travis in front of me "what's a girl like you doing all alone"? I just sigh. "Just push me to Kim" I say with no  patience. when people saw me they started to whisper. I shook it off. We reached Kim and she hugged me again. "Why are you hugging me so much Kimmy" I laugh "I haven't talked to you or saw you in so long"
"Everyone" Kim yelled "this is my sister y/n" I just sit there shocked.