3

Ally was terrified, and Nancy's eyes were getting watered. Ally looked down and saw her pocket knife, Nancy grabbed her arm, "What the hell are you doing?" Ally pulled away from her grip. "I need to save my cousin, I'm not just going to sit here and watch her die, Nancy." Ally went under the car and started to slowly crawl over to the men who were about to make their first move.

She tightened her grip around her trusty knife and grabbed one of the men by the back, instantly slicing his throat, she ran to the second one and jumped on him like a crazy lady and pierced the guys chest and twisted the knife, she pulled it out and blood started gushing out of the guys chest.

The leader, seeing that she was merely a teenage girl, couldn't believe what he saw, he pointed the gun at her but before he could even pull the trigger, the girl had already thrown the knife at this arm, he felt the cold metal as it slowly entered his skin, "You little fucking brat! I'm going to fucking kill you!" Ally saw as his eyes got full of fury, she then realized the position that she was in. At that moment she knew that she would never forget that face, his eyes were dark, almost black, he was around five or six years older than her, he was tall, and his blonde, messy hair fell just above his eyes.

When Kiera saw her cousin, her heart dropped. Ally was on the floor full of blood, but it didn't seem to belong to her, then she saw the guy that was pointing at her with a gun. "Oh shit." She saw Nancy sneaking behind the guy and ran towards him in charge mode. He heard a scream, and before he could do anything, two girls were jumping on him, tackling him to the concrete ground. "Get the fuck off of me!" Nancy was ready to punch the guy, but before she could, he stared directly at Ally's eyes, "I swear, I will fucking kill you! No matter where you go or hide, I will-" Nancy punched his face and he was knocked out cold. "No time for movie references, let's get the hell out of here before the police arrives." Ally pulled her knife from the guy's arm and they started running up the hill.

Kiera looked ad her blood soaked cousin, "Hey, thanks for saving my life back there, you almost get yourself killed!" Ally looked at her and smiled, "Thanks to both of you I'm not part of a crime scene so, that's great with me."

They got to the house and got cleaned up, "Let's just watch a movie, not an action one please, I've had enough of that for one night." Nancy said while plopping down on the brown couch. Kiera and Nancy started looking for movies while Ally silently went to the bathroom and splashed some water on her face. She looked at herself in the mirror, her brown eyes, tanned skin and messy hair, she splashed some more water on her face and dried it up with her face towel. "Ally! You pick, 'Medea family reunion' or 'The Proposal'?" Asked Nancy, Ally laughed "The Proposal." They all sat on the couch as the movie started and laughed all the way.

But Ally couldn't stop thinking, she knew that it wouldn't be the last time she saw that man, and she had a horrible feeling about it.