Part 2

Jane's pov:
I went to my job during the day called Biba. It was a clothing store that I had been working at for about 2 years now. "Jane, will you go help that customer over there?" My friend Mary said "Of course." I turned around to see Him, the man that I had just added to the band "I would have went over there myself, but he seems to have eyes for you." I smiled "Thank you Mary."

I walked over "I see you found me." He turned around and smiled "I heard fans saying that you worked here. I forgot to tell you that I liked your coat when I first met you." I smiled "well thank you, I would have told you were I bought it, which was here." He laughed and saw a pair of pants "how could I help you." I asked "I rather like these, do you think you have them in my size." He asked holding up the black pants "Well this is the ladies section, I'm not exactly sure."

He placed the pants back and looked away "There wasn't a sign or anything." He said. I flashed him a smile "I don't think it should really matter, do you?" I said holding the pants. He smiled

Freddie's pov:
Jane has been oh so kind to me. She put me in a dressing room and handed me all sorts of clothes. I had the pants I wanted on with a velvet red jacket. I was checking it out in the mirror. Jane had opened the curtain and walked in. She looked amazing today. She had a long black skirt that was slit on the side to show her legs and a paisley designed coat in green, which made her red hair stand out. She had this beautiful necklace on, along with rings on almost all of her fingers. She had a very exotic and unique look that I loved.

"I think you might like this." She said pulling out a pink wrap. I turned around from the mirror to face her "Are you even allowed to be in here?" I asked her. She walked up to me "No not really." She placed the wrap around my neck and tied it. She smiled at me "One more thing." She grabbed her makeup compact and pulled out some black eyeliner "May I?" She asked. I nodded my head. I closed my eyes and felt her move the eyeliner onto my eye "You have such an exotic look." I smiled "I love your style... I think we should all take more risks." She said

I opened my eyes to see her beautiful hazel eyes staring at me. She put the makeup down and turned me around . She placed her hands on my shoulder. We looked at the mirror, showing our reflection "What do you think?" She asked. I smiled "I love it." She smiled "I'm glad you do." She started to walk out "Jane!" I Said, stopping her before she left "Yes?" She asked "I'll see you tomorrow." She flashed the most beautiful smile "I'll see u tomorrow, also we found a base player, so try to keep up." She said laughing "The base player would have to keep up with me." I Said "Of course he would, I have to keep up with you." She said "Wait Jane." She turned around "How much is all of this?" She smiled "Don't worry about it, it's free."

A/N:
I know this is posted so late but idk why it never posted, this was supposed to be chapter 2, but it never loaded, so here it is! It's basically Freddie meeting Jane at her job.