Prom 3

You picked the perfect dress and you are ready to spend your night with Rem.
As the day rolls around you get more excited everyday.
Finally you wake up and it is the day of prom.
You are crazy excited but dont want to show it.
So you get dress as normal today black on black (or any color) and wash your face and you get to school and immediately go to Remington.
"Good morning Mr." You say
"Good morning" he says "beautiful" he adds
Its noot that he doesnt give you compliments its just you like it so you blush.
The day at school was absolutely trash but you got home and you and some of your friends got your hair done. When you looked in the mirror you didnt see your self you looked crazy pretty. You were excited you know "One night could change it all" kinda deal.
Then you slipped into your dress only to be greeted by a nicely dressed and stunned Remington at the end of the hall standing with his younger brother who is riding with us to pick up his date.
He was speechless just how you wanted it

The whole night you guys dances. It felt like you were flying or on the moon.  You looked in his eyes he was having so much fun.
And so were you the night was perfect and you guys got so many pictures.

A night you are really going to have last forever.