Harry's Plan

three weeks has passed since Ron Weasley and Lavender Brown had their first kiss in the gryffindor common room and that was also the day where Hermione Granger's heart broke forever.
nothing had changed Hermione was still really sad about what happened and she was constantly avoiding Harry or anyone else she just wanted to be all alone with herself, books and her thoughts cause she honestly gave up on everything.
Harry in the other hand didn't give up at least not yet, over the past three weeks he was trying everything to have a conversation with Hermione and failed miserably but he is really determined to change that because he misses the old times with his best friend so he decided to make a plan how to get Hermione to talk with him again, he knew it's gonna be a hard task for him but he is ready to do it and risk it all.

It wasn't easy for Harry but he finally came up with a plan as he was sitting on his bed in the boys dormitory, he wrote everything down and read it over and over just to make sure that everything is perfectly planned he wasn't sure if this plan would ever work but he just needed to give it a try or else he was fearing to loose Hermione forever and if that would ever happen he wouldn't know what to do with his life, she was so important for him maybe even the most important person in his life right now and to loose her in any way would kill him.
he knew that he needed help to do his plan successfully and he already had a good idea of who could help him but for now he was ready to sleep it was already late at night and he definitely needed to rest for tomorrow.

~ The Next Day ~

Harry woke up really early in the morning and was sitting in the library with a lot of pink paper and a pen in his hand as he was ripping the paper into pieces he decorated them with flower drawings and on every little note was a sweet message, this was all a part of his plan which he now needs to prepare.
He had a medium sized box next to him on the empty seat and was putting all of the finished notes inside and also continued to write more as he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder which made him jump up, he looked over and saw a smiling Ginny Weasley standing behind "Oh God ! Ginny you scared me !" He chuckled and continued to write the notes.
Ginny smiled and looked over his shoulder "Harry what exactly are you doing ? writing secret notes for your crush ?" She asked and sat down across from him "No....it's a part of my plan" he mumbles as he was really caught up in thoughts of what to write onto the empty paper which was in front of him
Ginny looked confused at him "what plan?" she asked curious but she didn't get a answer from the boy so She snaps her fingers in front of his face causing him to look up "uh...um....remember three weeks ago? when you told me that I should help hermione to get over ron and to make her happy again in any way? " he asked and the ginger girl nodded "well yesterday night I finally wrote down a plan for making her talk with me again and for making her happy...the plan is really simple but I think that I still need help to do it so would you like to help me a little?" He asked with hope as he looked at the ginger girl who seemed to think about it "I will only help you if you tell me what that plan you exactly got " she smiled and Harry began to explain the plan to her.
after both of them had finished to write the notes Harry took the box and closed it "so Ginny I thought to start my plan tonight and then do it like for a month or so...can you maybe let me in the girls dorm you share it hermione right?" He asked as he stood up and walked out the library with Ginny "Harry did you forget, boys can't walk into the girls dorm!" The Ginger girl chuckled and nudged his shoulder making him laugh "oh yeah, I forgot well anyways then you do what I tell you yeah?" He asked and smiled, ginny nodded "alright Harry, I'm excited actually but we gotta talk more about your little plan so we don't fail it "