Daddy?

Lena watched from her office in catco as the hero went about her day, completely unaware to what her choice of wardrobe was doing to the youngest Luthor, or so Lena thought.

Kara had thought a lot about her outfit that day, she knew Lena was attracted to her, it would have been obvious even if she couldn't smell Lena whenever they were together and she wanted to see how far she could toy with her. She chose a leather skirt with a white blouse unbuttoned just a button or two too much and black heels.

Lena's eyes never left Kara, her mind was going crazy, she couldn't pick a place on Kara to focus on, she watched her move and was so entranced she didn't realise Kara was standing right in front of her desk until she heard her name being shouted.

"Lena!" The brunette jumped at the sound of her voice and she sighed as she felt the slick heat that was spread across her inner thighs, she squeezed her thighs tightly together in an effort to relieve some of the pressure that was quickly building up.

"K-Kara, hello, yes, how can I help you?" She tried her hardest not to show any signs of what she was feeling but when she looked into the blondes eyes expecting to see bright blue she was met with blown pupils, the youngest Danvers new exactly what she was doing to her and she smirked as another thought popped into her head.

Kara lent over the desk and placed a folder there, giving Lena a generous view down her shirt, she watched as green eyes wandered and chuckled, "I wanted to run this article by you, make sure it was okay and all." She stood up straight and watched as green eyes didn't move from her breasts.

"See something you like Miss Luthor?" Kara smirked again as she heard the squeak that came from the brunette. Clearing her throat Lena snapped her eyes up to Karas, "I apologise Kara, my head must be somewhere else."

Kara sat on the chair opposite Lena's desk she crossed her legs and lent forward, "Would you like to talk about anything? You know I'm here for you."

The brunette gave her a smile, "I'm actually really good, just got a project that I'm working on." Lena knew she was lying but there was no way she could tell Kara that she was daydreaming about fucking her against this desk so a lie seemed like the better option.

Kara scoffed lightly, "I'm glad that nothings wrong but," she paused as she uncrossed her legs, giving Lena a perfect view of her black lace thong, hearing the Luthor give a slight groan she continued, "You should come to my apartment tonight, we could have a movie night just the two of us." She got up from the chair and made her way towards the door.

"Plus I went shopping recently and want to see what you think of some of the items. Come by around 9." She blew a kiss to the youngest Luthor and left the office.

Lena was not going to survive tonight, she barely survived Kara being in her office for five minutes. If any of the clothes were anything like what Karas underwear is like, she was definitely going to pass out. She felt guilty for looking but when Kara uncrossed her legs she found it difficult not to, she just couldn't stop imagining what her head would look like between those strong thighs.

She'd been stood at Karas door for ten minutes, she'd stayed over a million times but this time she was severely turned on and sensitive, coming here straight after work she had no time to relieve herself.

She knocked on the door and not even twenty seconds later Kara was opening it and Lena's mind went into overdrive. It wasn't just Kara, this was Kara in booty shorts and the white shirt she had on today. Lena gave a whispered, "Oh god."

Kara smirked slightly, "Lena! Hi, come in!" Kara bounced slightly which made her chest bounce too and Lena gave a sigh as she walked in, this was going to be a long night.