<3-<3-<3-<3

Part 5

~SMiLE is the best thing to irritate those peopLe who wish to DESTROY you.

~"Go for someone who is not only proud to have you. But will also take every risk just to be with you, even if it's so COMPLiCATED."

~Hindi naman talaga sya nagbago eh. Nawala lang yung pagmamahal mo kaya parang iba na siya sayo.

~It sucks when you are ignored by the one who's attention means the world to you.

~"There are times I want to be mad, there are times I want to give you up, there are times I want to cry, but mo matter how many times I think about you, I always end up saying "TALAGANG MAHAL NGA KITA."

"KASO MAY MAHAL KA YATANG IBA"

~Sometimes, the best way to hide the pain inside is to smile.. :)

~" Never sacrifice who you are just because someone has a problem with it "

~"The prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets. The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears. And the kindest hearts have felt the most pain."

~"You taught me how to love but not how to stop"

~Be careful who you give your heart to. Because when you give your heart to someone, you also give the person the power to hurt you.

~Just because we've stopped talking to each other doesn't mean you're not constantly on my mind.

~HAPPINESS is not hard to find..

it's beside you,

it's in front of you,

it's at your back,

it's around you,

it's just a matter of APPRECIATION. :)

~ Loving someone doesnt mean the person must be yours, Loving someone mean if the person you Love is happy, you wilL be happy too.

~"Its ironic how the human brain forgets what we want to remember and remembers what we want to forget. :|

~Once they see you doing better without them, That's when they want you back.

~Love is not about texting every minute or communicating everyday. It's about trusting each other that you won't do anything stupid while you're not together ..

~"mas madaling ngumiti kahit di ka masaya kaysa ipaliwang sa lahat kung bakit malungkot ka.."

~Don't walk with the past that hurts. It maybe unforgettable but in reality, it's a lesson. Just look back and don't bring it back.

~Even if you're far away, i know that ill miss you.

I promise that my love wont change and I will always be in love w/you.. :)

~Alam mo ba ang palatandaan ng isang taong Karapat Dapat Ingatan ?

yan yung imposible ka ng pakisamahan, pero Hindi ka pa rin niya Iniwan.

~" gusto ko yung tipo ng tao na kahit nasasaktan di

ka parin papakawalan..

kase piLit nyang

pinaninindigan ung pangako nya na kahit keLan Di KiTA iiWAN. "

~Paano ko matutupad ang salitang DI KITA IIWAN? Kung pinapadama mo na sa akin ang saLitang DI NA KITA KAILANGAN . :(

~We need to be open of what we feel.

Denying is not the best way to escape, because the more you hide, the more it kills you INSIDE.

~I just need someone to make me feel okay and tell me that everything's gonna be alright.

~the only WR0NG thing in life would be,

to deny what your heart truly feels..

~"Ayoko pa snang

bumitaw pra ipkita na

MAHAL KITA. Pero

binigyan mo ko ng mraming dhLan pra

ISUKO KA!

~I wonder if you smile at my texts just like i smile at yours :")

~I'm going to smile like nothings wrong. Talk like everythings perfect. Act like it's just a dream and pretend that he's not hurting me.

~Change is not that easy. You fight to hold on, and you fight to let go."

~.I choose to Love You, many times..

And because of that, i am NOTHING now..

~"Kung pagkain ang salitang PROMiSE, malamang andami ng NALASON!"

~Mas masarap magmahal ng taong mas mahal ka,

subukan mong magtampo at abut-abot na lambing ang gagawin sayo..

pero kapag nagmahal ka naman ng taong ikaw ang mas nagmamahal..

subukan mong magtampo at sigurado mag aaway lang kayo ..

~You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.

~Dahan dahan ka sa pagpili ng taong mamahalin mo..

.

.

baka kase MALAMPASAN mo AKO! :')