Daddy's love

Daddy's love

October 15
12:15 am
A princess was born, her father the king held her tight, her mother died in giving birth, her father had tears when the first time he saw his daughter,he said "My baby, My princess, My little angel"

2nd month
The father went to the hospital with his princess in his arms, but,the princess is so sick....her lips are color blue,and the doctor told the father that his princess has heart failure, the father burst into tears and hugged his daughter, he doesn't want to lose his only daughter, there he went home with his princess.

6th month
The father woke up from the cry of his princess, he carried her and sang a lullaby until the princess went to sleep again, her father decided to put the princess in his bed sleep beside her...

7th month
The Princess tried to talk while her father is sitting beside her "D-d-d-daddy" the princess said her father was shocked and had tears of happiness he carried and hugged his princess "oh my darling, daddy loves you so much" but the princess can only say "d-daddy"

8th month
The princess is trying to crawl,but, everytime she tries to crawl she ends up at her father's arms. The princess crawled towards her father...

9th month
The father is teaching his only princess to walk but she ended up sitting down and crying, the father is always carrying her and puts her to sleep

10th month
The princess can walk but she still needs to hold on couches, the princess tried to walk towards her father and she did ended up to her father...

11th month
The princess was throwing up blood her father rushed her into the hospital he doesn't want to lose her daughter,he already lost his queen, he doesn't want to lose his only princess, he really loves his princess so much, they stayed at the hospital for a couple of weeks