Who is she?

i realised that she was going to be the dead of me. But it didn't matter anymore. I couldn't do anything.The only thing that was left to do,is accept her with open arms.

I met her at the bar where i often went to. Not to pray on women like those men who were a dangerous combination. Sexuality frustrated and drunk.
No. I wasn't there for that reason. I was there to just enjoy my drink and watch the football game. I had a wife to go home to,anyway.
And so i did. I enjoyed my drink and watched the games. Until at one moment,she sat next to me.

She was dressed like someone who my wife would call a whore. Her v-neck shirt and pushup bra,and black shorts with fishnets onderneath gave me the same impression. I looked at her for a moment and then tried to focus on the game again,until she intrupted again. With her voice this time. "I'm Lana,nice to meet you." I looked up at her. A bit annoyed. "Hello." I said. I noticed how she was a little bit closer then before. "Jack Verger is the name." I turned my head towards the screen hanging from the ceiling,where i watched my favorite football team play every week. But she didn't let me go that easy. "Ohh! Verger? You related to Mack Verger or something?" I tried my best not to roll my eyes and nodded. "Yeah. He's my brother." Mack Verger. The obstacle that blocked the spotlight from me. Forced me to always stand in the shadow of my talented brother. He just sang on tv,and got rich. While i had to work hard for my money. "Ohh!" And thats how the conversation started. I somehow got more and more interested in her. Not sexually ofcourse. That needed to come yet. But as the conversation went on,the pile of empty glasses that were just filled with alchohol became bigger and bigger.

And that's how the first night started.
My wife was asleep upstairs when i laid her on the couch,her legs spread wide open. trying so hard to be quiet. But looking back,i think she wanted my wife to hear. Would have saved her Some effort later.
It was one of the most wonderfull nights in my life,in the beginning of the worst week of my life.

The first bad day was when i got home back from work. I opened the door of our home and the first thing i saw was Linda. She was always happy when i came home. She would wrap her arms around me and Kiss me with lips full of love. I would feel her belly pushing against me. A belly that had grown so much the last couple of months. I would always ask how our little boy was doing and she would always Answer that he missed me and that theyre happy i am home. But not today. No. Today was different. Her eyes were red from
Crying and her hands were sheaking heavily as she held the phone with a tight grip in her left hand. "W-why would you do this to me,Jack.." she Said with a shaky voice. I slowly put my suitcase down and look at her. "What are you talking about?" I ask her with a smile. She threw the phone at me,which hit my head and would leave a nasty bruise later on. "DONT FUCKING LIE TO ME" She cried. I lay my hand on my cheek,groaning. "Linda.." i moved closer to her. "NO. GET OUT OF HERE." She pushed me out of the door and i didn't fight back. I knew it was too late. "She c-called me,Richard. How could you d-do this to me.." i looked at her eyes and realised how much i had hurt her. I felt tears slowly forming in my eyes. "Don't ever talk to me again.." Were the last Words she ever said to me as she slammed the door. Those were the last Words.

And thats how she started ruining my life. And i let her. Because i felt like i deserved it. Like i deserved all the sick things she did to me. So i just let her. As i continued loving her more and more. Her spell getting more and more grip of me by this enchanting looking woman.

She started with my wife and my Son. She also took away my home. She took away the bar i always used to go with excitement,knowing that she would be there. Because i couldn't bear the looks of all the people looking at me with a look saying "i know what you did." It was a small and nosy town after all. I just didn't come there anymore.

She then took away my job. Because who wants to hire a filthy cheater? I was tired on the spot. With no reasonable explanation,whatsoever. That i've been replaced with someone who fits the work evoriment better. I was told to clean up my desk. And i did. I then left,as i walked to the exit i felt the eyes of my coworkers follow me. Knowing of those filthy crimes i commited. Hearing the wishpers. Hearing the things they Said about me.

The only thing i had left after that was me,the filthy room in a motel somewhere out of town stained with all kind of spots of things i didn't even want to know what they were,

And her.

I didn't even have to look for her. She just came to me in my motel room on one night. Knock-out exactly three knocks. That would became a habit later on. And on one night as she walked into the room for the last time i realised that she was going to be the dead of me. But it didn't matter anymore. I couldn't do anything.The only thing that was left to do,is accept her with open arms. And so i did. And she welcomed me with open legs,and the same,fake moaning she always did. I looked her in the eyes. "You knew how this was gonna turn out when you first met me,didn't you?" She asked me as i felt the cold feeling of metal press against my neck. I just smiled her and pulled her closer.

Kissing her for one last time.