The morning

Sarah woke up to the sound of birds chirping at the window of her large Los Angeles apartment. Looking round she noticed Holland wasn't next to her. She stirred a while longer, then decided to go down her spiral stair case and saw her security stood out side her house. She turned her head and noticed Holland stood in the kitchen making herself and Sarah breakfast. Holland turned round and noticed Sarah hovering behind her. After Holland had made breakfast they took their plates and sat in the summer sun in their back garden.

Talking to Holland, Sarah decided she was going to go shopping. Holland tried to convince Sarah to let her security follow her through the mall but she wouldn't have it. She set off in her khaki green Mini Cooper with the paparazzi waiting out side her home.

She noticed the back car following her all the way to the car park. She parked up in her car park space and looked in her rear view mirror to notice the same black car, sat behind her car blocking her in from going anywhere. Sarah stayed put for a little while longer and the black car decided to go park round the other side of where Sarah's car was parked. She had no idea where this car had gone so she decided to carefully get out of her car and head to the shops.

She was wearing a tight fitted maxi dress and a black cardigan over the top with some white converse trainers. Her hair was down and flowing just past her ears. She had very minimal make up on as she couldn't be bothered to do lots.

She walked to the elevator and pressed the button. Looking around no body was there. Suddenly the lift doors opened and she let the people out and walked in. Just as the doors were about to shut a dark, tall and mysterious looking man stepped into the elevator. Sarah stood there with her head down not wanting to look up. It was an awkward silence between the two. It reached the shop floor and shoppers were waiting to bored the next elevator. Sarah walked out not noticing the strange man following her. She didn't suspect anything.

She walked into Urban Outfitters seeing a top she liked. Sarah picked up the top and headed to one of the mirror and held it up to her body. Glancing into the mirror she sees the same tall, dark man watching her.