chapter four

Yugyeom stepped out of his bathroom door, hair still wet with his pajamas on.

Yugyeom sat on his bed and picked up his phone and saw he had a new text message from an unknown number.

Yugyeom contemplated wether or not he should open the text. But, he decided to open it since he though it could be any of the boys.

Unknown:
Aye Yugyeom! You feeling better?

Yugyeom creased his eyebrows. It had to be either Bam Bam, Jackson or... Jinyoung.

Unknown:
Hello? Is this the wrong number?
Dang it!

Yugyeom decided to not open the text. He was scared it was some stalker or someone random from his school.

Yugyeom put his phone on his night stand and plugged in his phone.

Yugyeom ran his hand through his still damp hair and laid down with an arm over his forehead.

Yugyeom slowly closed his eyes letting sleep consume him.

*.*.

Yugyeom opened his eyes slowly. He looked around and it was still very dark out.

Yugyeom tapped all over his night stand until he found his phone.

Yugyeom yanked at his phone and he heard something hit the hard wood floor harshly. Yugyeom flinched, hoping he didn't wake up his parents.

Yugyeom looked on the floor to see his charger unplugged from the wall. Yugyeoms eyes widened with realization.

"Dang it Yugyeom. You forgot it was plugged in.." whispered Yugyeom to himself, lightly smacking his forehead.

Yugyeom plugged the charger back in and and sat back down on his bed. Yugyeom looked at his phone's screen to see 4:38 am.

Yugyeom lightly groaned knowing he wont be able to fall back to sleep. Yugyeom didn't know what to do for these couple of hours.

Yugyeom decided to walk downstairs cautiously, trying to make the stairs not creak. Everytime it would creak, Yugyeom winced.

Yugyeom successfully made it downstairs, wanting to get something to eat and to maybe watch YouTube.

Yugyeom walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge door to see nothing but milk.

Yugyeom sighed and looked into the pantry. He only saw expired Nutella.

Yugyeoms last resort was the freezer. He looked inside, scared to not find anything. Yugyeoms eyes widened when he saw one last waffle.

Yugyeoms eyes glistened at the thought of biteing into the delicious, crunchy waffle.

Yugyeoms smile slowly faded when he realized he had to toast it, he wined and internally groaned.

But this was all he had. He would either starve until lunch time or he would take a risk and toast the waffle.

Yugyeom contemplated until he decided to eat the waffles. As people these days say, You Only Live Once, right?