ch 1

"I just don't see why it's necessary!" Cassy said,"why is it 'right of passage' to go to some stupid drinking party and stay all night!". she had a point. but in all defense this is a high school. what  is necessary?

"dude! don't you get it?" Sarah inquired,"we are going to be seniors in three months! and if you wanna hang with us you are gonna have to be way more social!"  the others all nod in agreement.

"but.... what if.... we didn't?"  Cassy asked

" then we would be the laughing stock of the seniors and never see the light of day." she said matter-of-factly.

"... OR no one will care and everything will be exactly the same as it's always been" Cassy argued,"besides, even if i do go to this party it's not like i'm gonna drink. i'm the only one of us who has that sort of will power which makes me the designated driver... i would never let you drive home drunk... it'd be too much on my conscience." she added- just to try her hand at the guilt trip.

" don't you dare play that card!" Patricia yelled,"you will go to that party and you will have at least one drink!" as you may have guessed, worse came to worst and they offered to buy Cassy food (an offer that is impossible to refuse) and here she is... sitting in the back of Patricia's van listening to sick music on her IPod (shuffle not touch).

***********************************************************************************************  

hey! how do you like the first chapter? comment please. see ya real soon bubyee