Avoidance

Your POV

It has been a couple of months, since my confession to Jean and Marco. I'm thinking of telling the disgusting truth to my other comrades- because...... I don't know. Maybe it will be too late if I don't; but my gut feeling says that I should hide it from them a little longer. At least until we all go to the Survey Corp.

Wait! If my plan works and Marco lives past the battle of Trost, then how will I convince him (and possibly horseface) to join the Survey Corp; Jean joined because Marco was killed. will they go?

Meh, I'll figure something out.

Marco's POV

For the past few months, I've been avoiding Reiner, the giant and little miss nose. And I have to say, they are growing suspicious of me: is (Y/N)'s prediction correct, or did they just mess with me? However, they did have a weird technology which is called a 'phone' which has pictures of me in half, and I can't risk my life- they might be correct.

As I walk down the corridors towards the Mess Hall. I encountered those 3 shifters; they keep looking at me weirdly- like I have something to hide from them, which I do. ''Hi Marco, it's been long since I've talked to you, are you feeling ok?'' Yeah I feel fine, until you showed up. ''H-hi Reiner, y-yeah I'm ok, t-thanks for your c-concern.'' Why am I stuttering all of a sudden, am I scared of him? ''Wow Marco, you almost sound like Bert, are you sure you're fine?'' Wow, nice nickname you gave for Bertholdt, you guys would make great couple (not). ''I just feel under the weather, it must be the training under this hot weather.'' I walk far away from them as possible, and went to sit down next to Jean and (Y/N).

I always felt a special connection with Jean. But I don't know what it is? Is it just friendship or is it...Love? No! Jean always had eyes on Mikasa, I'm sure he doesn't want me. However, (Y/N) always told me that they 'ship' it, and I don't know what that means. They told me that I should just go for it but, what if it ruins my friendship with Jean? I guess I should seek advice from (Y/N).

I look at Reiner then quickly avert my eyes on Jean. I guess he can tell from my face that I'm nervous. I hope he protects me!