Play with me

Sehun was watching tv when his phone rang. "Yoboseyo?" "Yah, this is Luhan, can I come to you? I'm bored." "Okay. Come here." "Arrasso." They ended the phone call and Sehun continued to watch tv. Soon, he heard some noices from his room. "Huh?" He went to check it. There was drawings on the floor. He looked at them. There were kid's drawings of two people. He noticed that the guy looked like him. Other one was a little girl. "Play with me" He heard girl whispering. "What?" Sehun said. He checked the whole house, but there was only him. He collected all the drawings and put them on the table in living room. He continued to watch tv. "Play with me" He heard again. Then he saw a drawing on the floor. There was two guys now. Him and Luhan. There was another picture that has a text 'play with me' "Creepy..." Sehun thought. Then, doorbell rang. He opened and Luhan stood right in front of him. "Annyeong!" Luhan greeted. They sat on sofa, when Luhan asked: "What are these?" He pointed at drawings. "I don't know. I found those from my room." "Those two look like us.." Luhan pointed at one of the drawings. "Play with me" They heard girl whispering. "What was that?" Luhan asked. "I don't know. Let's ignore it." Sehun said. They watched tv together and nothing happened. After an hour, they got bored on watching tv. They instead took pictures with Sehun's new camera. "Yah, let me take a picture of you Sehunnie~" Luhan yelled excited. He took many pictures of Sehun. "Play with me" They heard again. "Who are you?" Luhan yelled. No answer. Luhan looked at the pictures that he took. "Sehun..." Luhan said with scared tone. "Who's that girl in these pictures, behind you...?" He said and gave the camera for Sehun. Sehun got scared when he saw it. There was a girl standing behind him, small girl, with black, long hair, and white dress. "What.." Sehun thought. Girl was in every picture. In one of them, there was something on the wall. He zoomed it and read a text. 'PLAY WITH ME' He frozed and turned around. There was nothing on the wall. "Play with me!" They heard the girl now yelling. Luhan and Sehun got scared and ran away from the house. Next day, Sehun moved away and never took even one step into that house.