Chapter 17

Jungkook pov

It's just 3 minutes more come on...

2...

1...

*Ring~*

Finally! School is finish I need go to the canteen.

"Taehyung! Come on!" I said after I put all my stuff inside my bag.

"Okay bunny~" Taehyung said make my cheek turn into pink color. He chuckled and throw me on his shoulder carrying me make my face redder.

"Y-yahhh!!! Why y-you!! Put me down!" I said while struggling trying to get out from his grip.

"No. Let me carry you." Taehyung said while chuckling again.

Everybody in the hall was looking at us. This is so embarrassing!!! Until someone yelled.

"Oppa! Why you always with him!?"

I'm still on Taehyung shoulder trying to see the girl that talking because my face is facing Taehyung back.

"Well... First because he is my boyfriend... and second... Who are you?... Did I know you...?" Taehyung said lazily.

"Why you like that oppa! I've already met you in that club!" She said with her high pitched voice make all of students there looking at us.

".... Oh! When in someone party at the club.... you mean you are the girl that get drunk and slipped when is walking with face landing first on the floor then one of your high heels broke so you walking in drunk state with only one high heels on... Hahahahhahahahaha!!! I just remember after that you go up one of the table then singing something that I don't know until the security guard take you down and throw you outside! Hahahahhahaha!!!!!" Taehyung said after that he keep laughing like crazy.

"Hmpphh... Hahhahahhahahahahahhahaahahhahahahhahahhahahahaha!!!!!" I just can hold it anymore and burst out into laugh.

I can see her face got red because embarrassed and other students start to laughing after hear what Taehyung said.

"Hahahahhaha!!! Ugh! Hahah! My stomach! Hahahahhahha!" Taehyung said while holding his stomach with one of his hand.

"Tae- hahaha! Please this is hahahahhaha!!! So funny! My stomach hurts so bad! Hahahahaa!!!" I laugh like crazy person.

"Ha..... If that's all then hmmfth! B- ha... Bye!!!" Taehyung said then start to walk away from her then start to laugh again.

After some moments finally we are stop laughing but Taehyung never put me down.

"Hmmm... You know that your butt is so sexy~" Taehyung said looking at his side where my butt is and spank my butt.

"Yah! Stop!" I said and start to punching Taehyung back lightly.

"Okay... Okay... I'm just changed your position because I'm still want to carry you~" Taehyung said then put me in front of him.

I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck with his hands on my butt for support so I won't fall.

"Yahhh!! I nearly fall!" I said look at him with pout on my lips.

"Hmmm... Sorry baby..." He look at my eyes then peck my pouty lips make me blush.

I burried my face on his neck and Taehyung start to walk again to the canteen. He sometimes kiss my cheek or my head or my neck making me blushing just like a tomato.

"Hey hyungs!" Taehyung said.

"Hey Ta- oh! Why you carry Jungkook?" Namjoon hyung ask.

"I just want to carry him." Taehyung said.