Where we met

My name is Tobias Eaton but I call myself Four. No one knows my real name. I am 20 years old. I am a singer. I am not famous but one day i plan to be. Once I get out of bed i get dressed into some sweats and a hoodie. I eat breackfast and go outside for my morning jog. I decide to go to the park and walk. I just dropped out of college and I don't know what I'm going to do. I plan on being a youtuber so I could write music and let people here it. I am jogging when a girl comes into veiw. I notice that her shoe is untied and I go tap her cause she has her headphones in. Then I begin to speak, "Your shoe is untied" I tell her. "Thanks." She says "I'm Four" I say. Now i get a good look at her she is beatiful. She has dirty blond hair and pretty blue-grey eyes. "I'm Tris" she says. she has a beatiful voice. We both stop running and talk. "I haven't seen you here before did you just move?" I say "Yeah I came from Florida." I was about to ask her if she wanted to go get coffee with me but my phone rings. "Hold on" I tell her.(In the phone conversation.) "Hello" I say "Hey man your boss came by the house and said you need to go to see him." My friend Zeke says. " Okay tell him I wil be there in an hour" I say. "K bye" He says. (End of phone conversation.) "Well I gotta go see you around" I tell her. I am a cop trainer so I train people to be police officers. I help them with combat, guns, and we are starting knife throwing. We probably have new initiates as we call them. When I get home I take a quick shower and change and then head out with Zeke.