The Initiates

Four (POV)

When I get to the compound I am greeted by my boss, Max. "Hello Four we have some new initiates" He says. "Great" I say

We start to walk to the training room and he says that there are 10 people.When we reach the training room Max says good luck to me.

Tris (POV)

I am training to be a cop and the only reason I am is because my mother was killed and the killer wasn't found. I want to be a homicide detective and help solve the murders. I am going to find out who killed my mother and find out who killed other people. My friend from college also is going to train with me. Her name is Christina. earlier this morning I went on a walk and I met this guy named Four. He was really hot. He had brown hair with these amazing ocean blue eyes. I could get lost in them forever. I hope I see him again. Now me and Christina are at the building her GPS told us to go to. on the front it says, "Dauntless Compound Training." I turned to Chris and smiled. "Let's go little girl" She said to me. "Oh come on I'm older than you" I say. We both laugh and go inside.

Four( POV)

When I walk in I see 10 figures standing. 5 boys and 5 girls. Then I look closely at all of them but only one person catches my eys. Tris. The girl i saw at my morning jog. I am just staring at her while she talks to another girl beside her. Then the doors open and slam. Lynn is here! Lynn is the other trainer. When the doors slam everyone looks our way. And I speak up, "My name is Four and this is Lynn." Than the girl Tris was speaking to says "Four? Like the number?" oh she is gonna get it "What is your name?" I ask her. "Christina" She replies with a look of fear in her eyes. "Well Christina, yes like the number Four" I say spitting her name out like venom.This will be a fun time!

(Hey guys sorry that was short I will make the next one longer. I will add another chapter either later today or tomorrow. BYE!)