Chapter 1

VOTES & COMMENTS are highly apprecitated

If anyone of you have any questions,comments,cocern,or ideas NOTIFY ME. I really want to make this story as suitable for everyone as possible.

So if you like my story please let me know,it tooks alot of time to write it and your feedback means alot to me.Thanks :D XOXO

-Mfs
-----------------------------------------------------------
Cessi's POV

As William and my toothles brother Jax and I entered the cafeteria,crowd of people who seemed to be homeless were definitely staring at us hardly,few of them were wearing a nevy blue cloaks with round eye glasses just like my grandma's.

I turned my look to the right side to see the Gimbo team shaking their bodies with their fired dress, their typical moves were eye-catching, which took over the people's attention.I instantly entered through the half doors after I took a deep breath. William grabbed my soft hand as my face turned into red apple, and he gave me a really comfort look  I couldn't help just smile! William is my other half, he never failed cheering me up when I'm sad, he never failed making me happy.In fact, if he doesn't exist...I don't.

So back to the cafeteria, were we took a seat, and the limitless debate between William and Jax was going.I spotted the waiter coming directly to our table.

Like any other waiter,he had a long twisted moustache(black one), his curly hair was as dark as the night, and his green kiwi eyes were connected to mine.

“Your order,mam” his dusky voice went. William turned to see the waiter staring at me,he can't bear someone to gaze at his girl,especially the strangers.

“Why don't you ask me?” William required the waiter while putting his sun glasses over the table. I am pissed.I turned to see that William is excited today to get into a fight.He was extremely preparing his fist to make the waiter toothles just like my brother who was enjoying the scene.

************************

Hope you like the first chapter,I didn't start yet, but I'm sort of busy with school and stuff, so click vote if you like it or not and thanks
Thats it :)) 3 votes to update

-Mfs