My night mare

I was walking on the side walk when I saw a car light I stopped , and looked no one was in the car . It kept following me ! it went even faster,faster ,and faster ?suddenly it stopped .as I turned around I started to speed walk to my house .but the car was still there .in my head I was wondering if it had been someone I knew ,or if someone was trying to Hurt me. after 15 minutes I got a call ,but when I answered no one was speaking . so I hung up , I was a baby sitter and had two children with me a girl (Lisa ) and a boy ( Danny ) . as soon as I put them to bed the phone started to ring " ring ,ring , ring" !!!

"Hello", I'm going to get u! be aware , and be carful because I'm closer than expected ?!!! By then I got frightened and was calling 911 when the power shut down . I could hear the kids yelling . as there was a tall man in the window ,with a grin in his face. he pulled out his phone and dialed a number the phone in the kitchen started to ring "ring ,ring ,ring."i knew it was him! I took the kids with me and ran downstairs , graved my keys and quietly walked out the door. it was dark and we could hardly see . When we stepped in the car there was silence. But as soon we closed the door. I turned n there was the tall black hooded man with the two children in his arms , (dead) !!

I woke from that night mare and realized everything was back to normal. when u went to go check on the kids they weren't there , I looked out the window ,and say the black hooded tall man glancing at me with his evil look