Satanick x Justim

((This is for @satanikku on Instagram ad yes this is intended to break him))

Satanick was watching TV, not really doing anything. He sat on the couch, switching from position to position to get comfortable. "Mein gott it's so boring without Justim around..." He thought. (yes @teamd.i.c.k on Instagram made a headcanon where Satanickle is German and Justim is French and Italian.) He turned off the TV and lay down, falling asleep moments later.

~time skip~

Justim opened the door to his and Satanick's house. As he walked in, he saw that Satanick was sleeping on the couch. He laughed a little, then walked over to the sleeping demon. Justim hugged Satanick, waking him up.

"Morning, Satanick!" He said cutely. "I'm home~!"

"Hello, Justim." Satanick was startled by the hug.

"What do you wanna do today~?" Justim asked.

"Well...uh...I dunno," Satanick replied after a while. Justim took his hands and went to the kitchen with him.

"Well~ if you're not gonna do anything at least help me bake this cake~!" Justim said, continuing to drag Satanick into the kitchen.

"Hahah, okay."

They made a cake for "no reason". Little did Satanick know, it was for his birthday.

"Satanick?"

"Mm?"

"Je'taime~"

"Ich liebe dich, Justum."