Venmalf

((HOLY EFF THIS SHIP WILL BREAK /ME/ also achievement: get satanikku on Instagram to break >:D))

Vendetto, Laurentia, and Ver Million were on Wadanohara's boat. Wadanohara trusted them to go with her and her familiars to another place.

"So, what's this place called?" Ver asked.

"From what I've heard, it's called the Gray Garden. Apparently there's more demons there," Wadanohara said.

Dolphi almost fainted.

Vendetto paled.

"Ah~ that sounds nice~!" Laurentia said. Meanwhile, Vendetto just went somewhere and cried.

-time skipples-

They finally got to the Gray Garden hours later. Memoca stepped off and yelled,"YEAHHHHH!!!"

Vendetto was the last to come off.

"So...why are we here?" Samekichi asked.

"Well, Fukami said he wanted to learn something here. Those three just asked if they could come," Wadanohara replied.

Everyone just did whatever, soon splitting up to look around. Vendetto just wandered somewhere. At first, he thought he was going to a garden. But then, he saw a hole in the pathway.

"What?" He asked himself. He continued walking forward and saw someone's shades on the ground. "..."

Vendetto was surprised. After walking for quite a while, he reached a colorful garden full of flowers. What surprised him though, was that his little sister Poemi and his 'friend' Emalf were there. Poemi turned around and ran toward her older brother. "Broooooo!!"

"H-hi Poemi." Vendetto was suddenly wrapped in a hug by his sister. Emalf walked toward them.

"Long time no see, Vendetto," Emalf said. His eyes were showing.

"I believe this is yours." Vendetto smirked as he gave the shades to Emalf. He's loved this demon for quite a while. Emalf put them on then hugged Vendetto along with Poemi.

"I've barely had anything to do without you!" He said.

They continued hugging each other for a while, even though Poemi had let go already.

Meanwhile, Rieta was in the bushes somewhere fangirling over venmalf.