a school day

When we get there I hurry to my locker and then open it and get my books for first period . Mrs. Sprayberry's class . *slamm* next thing you know a jock girl slams my head into my locker door after I close it , mrs.Clinton standing right then and just pretended it didn't happen . It's because I'm ''emo'' as they call it , and she's a jock . They let those kinda people pick on us whenever they want but if one of the jocks or rich kids get picked on .... nooo!!!! It's unacceptable .

I walk away and then cling to the place on my head right on the edge on my forehead where the girl had slammed my head against the locker . I have a very high pain tolerance level so it really didn't hurt that much honesty . Then I get tripped by this one guy that's really tall and everyone starts laughing . Greyson comes over and he gets my books and stuff up and then helps me up . '' just ignore then , there assholes .'' He said . '' I know , I will .'' I say back to him . '' me and some friends are hanging out after school and going to the park to skate if you want to come with . '' He says . '' I'd be glad to join .'' I say and then start to walk to class .

I go to the back of the room and then sit in the left corner on the room .

Andrew sits next to me , thank God we have first period together . ''Omg what happens to the side of your forehead ?'' He asks concern filling his factual expression .

''Just trouble at my locker .'' I say to him and he knew what I mean because it wasn't the first time something like this happened . It happened to me and him all the time . First , second , third , and fourth period went by pretty fast . I walk into fifth period (Mr.Griffins class . Aka my favorite class)

I sit down in the front of the front of the room and listen to him talk and then I hear the second lunch bell and I realise that it's my time to go to lunch , it was are whole classes .

I go and then someone taps me on the shoulder , I turn around and its greyson . '' hey , what's up .'' I say to him .''just saw you and knew I had to talk to you again , you seem like quite an interesting person .'' He says . ''Well thank you .'' I say . We walk to the lunch room and I sit down avoiding getting food . Greyson does the same and sits with me .

''Why don't you eat .'' He asks me . ''Why don't you ?'' I say back as if answering his question . I looked at him and realized how cute he truly was . He had baggy jeans , a baggy jacket/hoddie , and converse that looked almost the same as the ones I had on . I love the skater look . He also had Long Brown hair , blue eyes , and skinnyish lips . He was really skinny as well .

''Awww.... the faggots are friends . '' a football player that I recognised from pep rallies said . '' No bitch as she prefers dick and I love v's . So shut up you stupid asshole .'' Greyson said .

I could only laugh when he said this . Just wow . '' hahaha right . '' the jock says . And then walks away . Well me and greyson spent the rest of the much time talking . When it was time to leave we talked untill we got into the classrooms and had to part ways .

Then the rest of the day when okay and I got back home to find it empty again .... where's Damon I ask myself in my head . I lay on my bed ... my legs hurt from walking up and down the stairs to get from class to class . Damon comes in my room and lightly kisses me on the lips and snuggles up next to me .