Chapter One

Dream

  "Hello' I shouted out. The hallway looks familiar. Its like I've been here before but where. I noticed a door to my left. I quickly walked over . As my hand reaches to grab it. I felt someone grab me from behind. They quickly covered my mouth before I got a chance to scream.

"Lets have some fun"...

Dream ends

I jolted  up out of my sleep. I looked around frantically. My rapidly heartbeat slowed down as I noticed I was still in my blue and purple themed room. I looked at the digital clock and noticed it was 12:00 in the morning. I noticed my stuffed panda on the floor.

I must have knocked it out of my bed in my sleep. I thought as I grabbed Mr. Puff ( Don't judge, I was 2 when I thought of the name) and cuddled with him. I lay back down, slowly drifting back to sleep. Four hours later I'm jolted out of my sleep by screams and being shaken in my bed. I groaned, looking at my clock.

Its frickin, 5 in the morning, why me? God. I thought as I looked up and noticed my sister Annie and my best friend in the whole world  Camila jumping up and down on my galaxy covered bed.

" What do you guys want from me and my pathetic life?" I asked

Annie and Camila landed on my bed and stated " We just won 3 VIP Tickets to a Magcon concert."

"Mag what?" I asked looking at them.

Camila and Annie looked at each other, then turned to me like I was crazy. "Magcon, you asked" Annie and Camila said with belief before stating "Please tell us your joking"

"Nope" popping the "p" before saying" I have no idea what you two are talking about."

" What do you mean you have no idea what we are talking about? We have been talking about it for the past week and a half." Annie whined

Flashback

"Omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to go to Magcon. They are finally coming to New Jersey at last. I can't meet Nash, Hayes, Cameron..." I tuned them out after they started talking about guys. I'm all in my thought...

Flashback ends

Tatyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! I'm brought out of my flashback by Annie calling my name

"Hmmmmmmm" I replied

"Whatever, We will both explain it in the car." they both stated

I sat up quickly. "Hold up stop the tracks and take five steps back. What do you mea in the car. Its frickin..." Looking at my clock before continuing " 5:09 in the morning."

"Bish, did I stuttered?" Camila asked

"Ugh why now? Can't you you guys go by yourselves? Ya know without me. I don't want to go to a place , where I have to stand and watch you guys and a bunch of others girl drool     over a bunch of guys, that I don't care about." I ranted

I swiftly turned over to drift back to sleep for the third time before I hear Camila whisper in my ear," I'll buy you for Doritos Nacho Cheese Tacos and a Baha Blast on our way there."

Thoughts

Crap, I'm screwed this girl knows how much i love Taco Bell. I swear I would live there if they let me. Any-whore, Tatyana don't you dare cave. DO.NOT.DO.IT. My stomach started to growl at the thought of Taco Bell. UGH!!!!!!!!